Chapter 6

Y/N's pov:

Shit...shit...shit...

Again...ugh....

This is too much now!

Whyyy....

Why does he have be on top again? Why can't I?

He took my first place...

Again...

I guess I didn't work hard enough last time. Now I won't compromise to gain that place again.

Last few days I've been busy with my works. I didn't give a shit to anything related to Jimin or my in-laws. I need to keep my respectful place in the business world and for that I am doing what I have to do.

I was going through some important files. Suddenly hearing a knock on the door, I looked up.

It was her father, Mr. Lee. He said, "It's already late, Y/N. When are you going home?"

"Just 5 more minutes, dad, and I'll be done."

"And when will your 5 minute end?" He raised his eyebrows. He knew his daughter well. She's not gonna leave anytime earlier.

Y/N smiled cheekily, "Um..maybe one hour later."

As expected. Mr. Lee thought. He said, "No way. 5 minute means 5 minute, not a second more. I'll drop you home."

"It's okay, dad. You don't need to drive me to the opposite way. I have my car with me."

"You sure?" He asked

"Yes. Now you go. It's late." Y/N almost pushed his father out.

"Ok ok I'm going. You should also leave now." Her father warned her once again.

"Yes yes, I'll be going too." Y/N reassured even though both knew she's not gonna do that.

*

Y/N was now all alone in the office. Just half an hour more and she'll be done for today.

She looked outside the window. The weather wasn't calm. Cold wind was blowing. She could see flash of lights in the sky that was breaking the sky into pieces time to time called lightning. The environment outside was so sad and gloomy and the dark night sky was ready to cry.

With a heavy weather outside, Y/N was sitting inside a room with
her work pressure and worries. She was tired. But didn't wanted to show it to anyone.

As the rain started pouring, she felt tempted.

Tempted to get drenched in the rain

Tempted to get rid of all her pressures and worries

Tempted to enjoy the night in her way.

She didn't wait any longer. She ran out of the office to make herself feel releaved in the rain.

Y/N spread her hands and hung her head tonthe back with closed eyes. The cold raindrops were making her wet. She was shivering with cold but didn't go inside. It was like the raindrops were taking all her worries away.

*

Y/N was lying down under her blanket. She didn't take dinner. She didn't have appitite. Probably getting drenched in the rain wasn't the best idea. She had been sneezing just after coming back home.

Jimin was also late that day. He hadn't come home yet. He was also busy. If he was there, he would say some sweet word that would make Y/N calm.

Though Y/N wasn't talking to Jimin much, Jimin kept trying to make the situation comfortable around each other. Y/N, however, spoke formally with Jimin whenever she needed to talk. As if she was talking to some business partners about some deal.

*

Y/N's pov:

I woke up in the morning still having headache and cold. I took my phone and looked at the time. It was 10.30 am.

"Shit, I'm late." I was about get up, just then my eyes fell on the things kept on the bedside table.

There were a bowl full of porrige, some fruits, a mug of coffee, some medicines, water and.....a piece of paper?

I opened the paper and it was Jimin's handwriting.

Y/N,
You might be wondering how I got to know that you are sick. Well, I returned home late yesterday and you were already asleep then. Ajhumma told me that you came home all drenched and were sneezing too. And you weren't also looking well.
This is why I made some porrige. I know you love coffee. So I made that too.
Finish everything and take the medicine. Take enough rest. Don't skip any meal. You need to get well soon.
I had to go to office today. So I can't spend time with you when you're sick. But I'll try to come home soon.
You don't need to work today. I have already called father in law that you won't be going to office today. So you got a day off. Take rest and get well soon.♡♡♡
-Jimin.

After reading, I put it back to it's place and started to eat the breakfast.

Is he out of his mind. Why is he acting like we are so in love? What is wrong with him?! Why can't he let me be. All I do is to ignore him and he is here acting too caring. Ugh... I hate his boy.

It was sweet anyway.

*

Jimin's pov:

My heart was beating like drums inside my body.

Was that breakfast thing and letter too cringy? I even drew those three hearts at the end.

So what!

I need to drop her ego. I need to make her realise that we are married now. What she is doing all day is ignoring me and it doesn't go that way. She needs to drop her childish behaviour and face the reality. And for this, I have to show her care and love to change her mind. I have to do this.

***

(A/N: This part is a bit....🙄🙄...you know...)