Chapter 26

I don't wanna but I have to.

She stopped her car in front of Park Mansion.

I'll just go inside and change my clothes and go out for office again.

But what if he's home! I don't want to face him now.....or ever.

Don't think too much, Y/N. Just do what you need to and ignore everything unnecessary.

She breathed out a long sigh brushing off all her thoughts. She didn't know if the thing she was doing, ignoring him, was too much. But she couldn't help it. He ego didn't let her.

As she entered the house, she had to meet with someone who she least wanted to. Hearing a cracking sound of door made him look at it and that's when his mood changed into an undescibable one.

Y/N regreted the very moment for entering the house. She wanted to get out of there showing her back. But she didn't. She had to show her that she didn't care about his present at all. She was about to go straight to the room to do her things when the voice made her stop in her tracks.

"Stop!"

The voice resonated across made her stop just in front of the staircase. Jimin took a few steps towards her.

"Where have you been all night?" He said in his extremelt cold voice that sent shivers.

Unwillingly she spitted in her low voice, "None of your business." Only God knows how much she wanted to disappear from there.

"Where were you?" This time louder than before and colder. His eyes were piercing through her but she didn't look at him at all instead she just looked straight.

"Why do you even care?" She said nonchalanty.

He ignored her question and kept on saying, "Or you can't tell because you were sleeping with a random man??" He accused her. "Having much fun, huh?!" He gave her a dirty smirk though only he knew what was happening inside him.

"Wha-"

"For God's sake this is a home and not a hotel that you can come and go any time you want. And our family have a dignity and once you entered the family you can't just do whatever you want and this includes sleeping with other men!!" He yelled out angrily.

Y/N couldn't believe what she was hearing.

So all this time you just thought of me like that!!!

She scoffed sarcastically. "So what are you gonna do if I did that, huh?? Beat me?? Kick me out?? Well then, go on!! She yelled back. She wanted to see how far he can go. She's not gonna keep quiet if someone attacks her pride.

"Y/N!!!" Jimin warned.

"What!!! Yes. I slept with other men. And yes I obviously had fun!!" She  on his face.

*slap

The sound resonated acrossed the hall.

Jimin himself couldn't believe what his hand did just now. He was shocked. He obviously didn't mean it. It just happened, don't know how. It just automatically happed. He jerked a step back.

Wha- what did I just do??!!! I-I raised my hand at h-her. H-how could I?? what's gotten into me!! I-

On the other hand, Y/N touched the burning spot with her fingers. After what he did just now, it hurted in her heart more than it hurted on the spot. She bit her lips to control her tears that already filled her eyes. She shot a glare full with hatret at him before running upstairs to their room.

No, she's not gonna stay in the same room with him. She just had her belongings in that room and she went there to collect them.

After she changed her clothes from last night and collected important things for office, she came downstairs and ran outside the house. She didn't glance at Jimin for once as she didn't wanted to show the tears that were running down on her cheeks.

But what she didn't know was, a thing fell from her bag inside their room when she was arranging. The thing that she couldn't throw out. That thing was the gift she bought for him that day. Though she convinced herself that it wasn't needed anymore, something stopped her to throw it away.

Jimin was so petrified that he couldn't move an inch. When he saw her running outside with her tears, he wanted to stop her. He wanted to shout out that he really didn't mean it. But nothing came out of his mouth. His heart twiched. He rubbed his face and messed his hair. A long and tired sigh escaped his lips.

*

Jimin was in his room preparing for his office when a little box caught his eyes. He picked it up and noticed it was a blue ring box.

Maybe it's hers.

He was about to put it dwn on the table when something from inside urged him to open it. He opened the box revealing a simple yet beautiful platinum men ring.

He took it in his hand and looked at it from different angle before he noticed a small paper note tugged inside the box

He took it in his hand and looked at it from different angle before he noticed a small paper note tugged inside the box. Being curious, he took out the paper and unfolded it.

Dear Jimin,

I just want you to know that I'm ready for what you wanted always. I am ready to take our relationship onto a new level. I want to forget about what I did in the past and make new sweet memories with you. I want us to be happy. And I don't feel good when you are so stressed out. Please do share everything with me. I will try my best to make you feel comfortable with me. This would be the first step of our new life. And this ring will be the symbol of our love.

Your Y/N♡

The paper sliped down his hand as he finished reading the note. He felt a sting pain in his heart getting stronger. He felt like the ground was moving from under him and the sky was breaking over him.

S-she.......... so that night wasn't an act?? The preperation she made that night was for both of us!! And I not only ruined it but also blamed her for nothing, accused her for what she never did. I made her cry.

And today-

I-I did what I've never in my life done before. I s-slapped her.

All those memories with a feeling of guilt came rushing to his mind. He grabbed his hair with both of his hand and hung his head low. Suddenly he remembered something and hurrily picked up the paper note from the ground and read the last line.

This ring will be the symbol of our love.

Our love. Our love.

He repeatedly read those two words and couldn't help but regret his every action towards her last few days. She was obviously so hurt. Why wouldn't she? She has every right to.

Jimin looked at his hand. It was the hand that slapped her for no reason. How much he wanted to rip off that dirty hand of his, he couldn't.

I messed up everything. What do I do to correct my mistake? Will she ever forgive me and give me another chance? To make it right?

***

(A/N: Double update today. This is one of my favourite chapters.)