Chapter 22

Y/N pov:

After coming back from mall, both of us cleaned the whole house. The maids were asking if something's happened. I didn't give further explains rather offered them a day's leave. After cleaning the house, I went inside the kitchen. Eunji helped me a lot there. Or else I would really have burned the kitchen. When I was done cooking, Eunji said the dish was perfect. I don't know if she really meant it or just comforting me, but her words put me at ease.

Now that cooking was done, we needed to decorate the room. Lights, flowes candles... the room was decorated gracefully with cozy fragrance. The atmosphere of the room felt a lot different from usual.

I was struggling with how to put the candles. I couldn't think of anything. Suddenly a shape came to my mind. After a lot hesitating, I kept them like a heart shape.

 After a lot hesitating, I kept them like a heart shape

I went to the balcony to make some decorations there

I went to the balcony to make some decorations there. But seeing the sky cloudy and thinking it might rain later, I didn't take any step. It would be a loss if it rains tonight. I wanted the sky to be clear. Stargazing with Jimin would be on another level. But I guess, not today.

Anyway, after doing all the works, now it was time for me to get ready. I knew Jimin always liked classy ladies. Even though I had a little make up skill, Eunji forced me to do my makeup saying that my makeup skill sucks. She had a point and I somewhere knew it too, so I let her do it.

Everything I am doing today is for him. For him to take a break from monotonous hectic life. For us to spend a quality time together. Last few days he'd been really busy and hardly took any rest or ate meals timely. He had been kind of ignoring me too. I just want him to return to his past bubbly self.

Eunji left warning me again and again not to mess up anything. After she was gone, I eyed the whole room. It was giving off a....romantic aura. I felt a shiver going down my spine. I was so nervous even I don't know the reason of. What if something doesn't go according to I hoped. What if he doesn't like it.

When I was imersed in God knows what when I heard a car sound outside. It means Jimin's back. My nervousness increased ten times. I was so anticipate to see what his reaction would be, what he would say. My heart was beating so unusual that it could come out any moment. Oh dear heart, please stop giving me hard time.

The door knob turned and opened revealing Jimin. I couldn't stop blushing just by looking at him.

"What the- " He started but after realising what was happening his face turn to stone. I couldn't understand what he thought just now. Putting all my negative thoughs aside, I went to him to take his suitcase in hand. But before I could take it, he threw it aside making me flinched.

"What the fuck is all this??" His voice cold as ice. I was still processing what was happening. Did I do it that bad to get a reaction like this??

"Jimin I-"

"What is this?? Your celebration after ruining me?? A new drama??? Seriously don't you get tired of changing colour every second, you snake??" He was fuming with anger. But I still couldn't get what exactly I did wrong What all this shits he was saying??

"Don't you get tired of flirting around whoever you see?? Why are you such a slut!?" Jimin shouted, "What is this relationship to you? A game? Where you can do whatever you want just for your advantage??"

W-wait!!!! What is he saying? Is he my Jimin? The sweet one, caring one, loving one? No, no, no....... He can't be.... No he can't.... He is not my Jimin. .......

"Jimin what are you saying? I can't understand anything. Did something happen?? Let's just sit and talk." He was talking all shits about me, but I tried to keep calm. One have to keep her brain cool in an argument.

"ENOUGH!! Y/N enough!! And what is all this?" He yelled looking around. "You are planning to control me with this shitty arrangements?"

I felt like crying. But I controlled. "Jimin, I made this all for you thinking that you'll like it. You were too tired these days and I thought- "

"Stop lying. I know what you are just after. Don't try to fool me."

Now this is enough. He was going all shits and insulting me non stop. I couldn't stop myself anymore. I have my self respect and I know how to protect it. I can't stand my insult for what didn't do. He couldn't even tell what exactly happend and shouting like a psyco.

"WILL YOU EVER TELL ME WHAT DID I DO INSTEAD OF ACTING LIKE A MANIAC??" I yelled back. But this infuriated Jimin more.

"Oh you really don't know?? Let me tell you then. You just married me to distract me from my work by your silly dramas so that my company ruins." He spat back.

"You know what I arranged the whole thing for you despite my busy schedule just so you can relax a little bit and you here dragging things here!!"

"Fuck you and your arrangement. Can't you see I'm so sick of you?"

I looked up to face him, to see if he really means those. I couldn't find a bit of emotion in those eyes.

"Why are you acting like we were so in love?? Heck no!! You just used me and I will not forget this!!" Jimin exclaimed angrily.

"JUST SHUT UP!!!" I screamed failing to hold back anymore. He is going too much. I just hate him. "Listen Mr. Park, if I came here to ruin your business empire, I would be on top, NOT YOU. People would die to sign a contract WITH ME, NOT YOU! There would be photoes of me on newspapers and magazines, NOT YOURS!! And remember that, I WILL show you that people like you don't deserve the place." I said showing my index finger in the air.

"Ugh... whatever." He just scoffed nonchalantly.

"I thought I could have a sound sleep at home. But you just ruined it." Saying so he turned around and left home closing the door with a loud thud.

I couldn't take it anymore. How could he say such things!! I let my body fall on knees and the tears I have been holding for so long started to fall. I just couldn't control them. The thunder and lightning outside showing that the sky was just like me, broken and shattered.

Who would ever thought, just a night would be enough to break down our non existing relationship. Am I that useless to him? Does he always think of me like that?? When I stepped forward, why did you back off? Do you want me stand against you once again??

If you want things this way, Mr. Park, then this way it is!!

***

(A/N: Thank you Nuha_Tae for everything you did for me. And many many thanks to my readers without whom this story wouldn't exist till now.)