Chapter 21

Y/N's Pov:

Han corporation and Lee Group of Industries were joining a group project. The official papers had been signed. We only needed a further discussion on this project. This is why Han Seo Jun and I met at a coffee shop. I was so sick of a dump office room so we choose a better environment to meet.

Although he was a little flirty and talks trickily like his every word holds a mystery, he was a nice person and a great businessman. I realised just in few minutes of talking to him that he could be a great friend of mine. After all we had so many similarities.

We can't be called just business partners as my husband was a friend of him. We are family friends. But if you say now, I would like to say he's my friend too.

"So how's your life going on? How's my buddy? Treating you well?" Seojun said as he closed the file in front of his as we just finished our discussion on project.

"Life's good, like how it usually goes." I said adding a little smile in the end. I got lost in my thoughts of the events of last light and the preperations for tonight. Will it work out? I had a urge to sigh but held in trying not to show it to anyone.

"Looks like something's going on. I shouldn't meddle in tho." He said and leaned back on his seat. I cleared my throat and tried to keep the conversation going on, "What about you? I've never heard about your partner or something like that?"

"I'm still searching for the right one."

"Anyone in mind?" I asked being curious.

"Not right now. I liked a girl in high school, but she was meant for someone else." He said looking outside. I guess, he's not comfortable about it. "Wanna eat lunch somewhere else?" He finally turned his head towards me and asked.

"I'd love to but I got another appointment with someone." I said wearing a apologitic face.

"It's alright. Enjoy your date." He just smirked. "So where should I escort you to?"

"No need of that. I'll go by myself. Thanks tho."

"Guess I'm rejected every way." He faked a hurt face but laughed afterwards. I laughed too.

"Bye then. See you later." I bade.

"Why later? Why not early?"

"Aish, bye...just bye."

He pouted and waved his hand.

I took my leave and went to my car to drive to a shopping mall where Eunji was waiting for my arrival.

"You are too late. Where have you been?? Lost in thoughts of Jimin, huh??" She exclaimed as soon as she saw me at the entrance of the mall. I hugged her and greeted and went inside the mall.

I was actually planning to give a little surprise to Jimin. I don't know why it suddenly got into me but I just thought it would be better as I never did something for him. We had problems at the start. But I never payed attention to him. Till the end, I was the rude one where he always tried to make things work out between us. But suddenly we got so busy in our corporate life that if one night I can see him, the other night, not.

I know you're busy now. I'm busy too. But it feels like you're ignoring me, it's like you're trying to stay away from me. Please don't... I might be a little different from other girls, but I still need your attention. Yes, I'am craving for your attention. Is it too much to ask? People say "Out of sight, out of mind". Are you trying to make me stay out of your sight so that I would be out of your mind?? Are these three months of our marriage nothing to you?? Am I that bad?? Will be give me a chance to correct myself??

The arrangement I'm doing tonight for you, will you like it? Will you be back to your sweet self? And shower me with little sweet words? I'll doing this all for you, for us.

"Y/N?? What's gotten into you??" Eunji shook me taking me back to earth.

"Huh?"

"I called your name for three times. What are you thinking!?"

"Oh I- um... nothing." I said and she gave me a I surely didn't believe you so stop lying look. "Anyway look at these dresses I chose for you. What do you think about them??"

"Are you sure this isn't too much??" I asked eyes the revealing dressed she claimed to choose for me.

"Yes, I am absolutely sure. Go and try them."

"I'm not gonna wear those. These are too revealing." I denied.

"What's the problem! You're wearing them for your husband, no one else. He's gonna take them off anyway." She mumbled the last sentence.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing. Now go and change into it. We don't have much time to waste." She pushed to towards the trial room.

I tried them one by one. But the last one caught my eyes. It wasn't much revealing compared to others. The baby pink colour was satisfying. And I think it suited my body too.

 And I think it suited my body too

"Perfect!! We're taking this one." Eunji exclaimed with joy as if she found the one which was made only for me.

After buying the dress we collected some others necessary items which I might need for tonight. Some colourful lights, flowers, petals, fragranced candles and so on. Oh yeah, and I also ordered some foods as I suck at cooking, Hehe. But I still wanna try some cooking by my own.

"Sure you don't wanna blow up your kitchen today, do you?" Eunji raised one brow as I said I wanna try making a dish today.

"Come on. Nothing will happen. It's a easy one. And you will help me with that, right?" I said with puppy eyes.

"Ok fine. We're done shopping. Anything else left?"

"Um... actually Jimin likes accesories. So I was thinking to give him a pair of earrings or a ring. What do you think?" A smirk crept on her face as I ended. "So romantic..." She said and I shrugged and pulled her inside once again.

After searching for one long hour, I finally found a likable ring which I think will suit Jimin well.

"God! Who takes a whole hour just to find one ring??"

"I do. Now shut up and let's go. We're already late."

"We wouldn't be if you didn't take this extra one hour."

We kept bickering and ran towards to car. I have a lot of arrangements to do and Eunji's gonna help me there. God knows, what would I do if she wasn't here. Now just hope that everything goes well just as I'm hoping.

***

(A/N: Have a nice day, everyone.)