Chapter 25

Y/N's pov:

I wasn't feeling well so I was getting ready to return home early when suddenly the office door opened with a bang making me flinched.

"Hello, honey!!"

I looked at the voice and sighed. "Eunji?"

"Yes, dear. It is me." She replied with a very happy mood.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"Why? Can't I come to meet my best friend after I helped a lot yesterday??" She pouted. But hearing her talking about yesterday made my face darken. But I quickly refrained.

"Yes yes you can. Now tell me what is that all happy face about?"

"Oh it's nothing." She said smilling cheekily and blushed a little. It made me smirk.

"Oh come on come on. Tell me. Whom did you see, huh?" I said pushing her with my elbow.

"Ok. I'll tell you only because you are my beat friend. But you have to promise you'll tell no one, okay?" She warned beforehand.

"Ok ok." I agreed to her promise. But I know after sometime, she herself would tell the world about her so called secret. "Now spill out."

"While coming here, I saw a handsome man outside your office. He was really soo soooo handsome. Even more handsome than Park Jimin. He was tall, and beautiful, and cool-" she was going head over heels about that mysterious person.

"Ok so you fell for someone again. How many times it is now?" I said smiling looking at her happy figure.

"Noooo. It's not like thaaat." She whinned like a kid. "I think this time I really fell for him. Love at first sight you know. When I first say him, I immidiately knew he is the one for me." She was totally in her dreamland. I kept listening to her. Seeing my bestfriend happy also made me happy despite my mental state.

"You know what, our eyes met once. That means he was also looking at me!! Omo omo!!! What do I do now!!! What if he also likes me!! Omo!!"

"Ok I understand. Do you know his name or anything about him?" I asked.

Her eyes widened, "Oops, I don't."

"You don't even know his name!! How can you say thaat you love him!" I spilled showing her a straight face.

"Don't worry. If he is my soulmate, we will definitely meet again." She again smiled while blushing. I laughed lightly seeing her confident.

"Ok. Enough about me. Now, the reason I came here. Tell me about you." She smirked looking at me. "What you guys did last night huh?? Did you - "

I tried to hide my face from her and tried to arrange my files showing that I am busy. I am not ready to tell her yet that all her plans went in vain. Rather it went the worst. She was really in a good mood. And I didn't want to ruin her mood by telling my pathetic story. I tried to put on a fake smile and turned towards her.

"Come on tell me. Don't be shy." She said.

"Why should I tell you? It's supposed to be a couple's personal moment." I tried to smile. Faking a emotion specially to a person who cares for you with her whole heart is really hard. It's breaking my heart into pieces. How much I want to tell her everything, I can't. I have to put on a mask of smile for her.

"Uhh!! My Y/N has learnt many new things!! I am proud of you. But I have the right to hear this. I did many things for you." She pouted.

"We.....had fun. I enjoyed a lot. That's all I can say." I said. It's really hard. The memories are hurting me. I don't wanna remember anything about it. Still I was smiling for her. Just think how much it would break her heart if she hears what happened last night!

"I see..." she smiled.

Eunji's pov:

How much you try to hide your emotions from me, Y/N, you can't. I have known you from our childhood. You can't lie to me. I know something is wrong and you aren't telling me. I can see it in your eyes. Eyes don't lie. Maybe it's because of that jerk Jimin. But you aren't comfortable to tell me yet, I won't force you. If you want me to believe you, I will go with it.

"You're going home, right?" I asked her.

"Um..." she thought for a while, "how about we go aand get some drinks. Yeah let's go for it. We haven't for a while." Y/N replied.

"You sure about that?" I asked again trying to make sure if she really want that. Something must have happened to her for wanting to get a drink. She isn't usually like that. Poor my bestie.

"Yeah, let's go." She pulled me out and I sighed. Really Y/N, you don't need to act to be happy when you're not in front of me.

We went to a bar. She ordered a strong drink and kept on gulping. I also drank a few glasses. But Y/N wasn't stopping and soon she got drunk and started babbering rubbish.

"Y/N... can you hear me??" I called her name.

"Umm.... hmmm.... I won't talk to you Jimin ahh...never ever...." she mumbled drunkenly, almost unconsious.

She was babbering something that I couldn't get, but I could hear Jimin's name time to time. What did you do to her, Park Jimin!! I won't leave you alone!!

"Y/N, won't you go home?? It's so late." I asked her being consious.

"Umm...Can I go to your house, please??" She showed me her puppy eyes. She doesn't wanna go home. She doesn't wanna face Jimin. And if she doesn't, I won't let her.

"Ok. Come." I held her tightly so that she won't fall down and went out of the bar to my car to drive off to my house.

~Meanwhile~

Jimin's pov:

"It's almost midnight. Does she not wanna come home?? Who knows she might be sleeping with another man!!" He splitted out in anger. "What does she think of herself! Who is she to do whatever she wants, huh!!"

Whatever.

I have other things to do. Why should I wait here for her!

***

(A/N: Thank you for supporting the story🥰🥰)