TWENTY-TWO

NOTE- I shall now write " 🔥*NSFW* 🔥 " before smut scenes (I should have done this before but well.... guess it does start now.") 

13th March

Despite the two's awfully packed work schedules, the newlywed couple had extended their honeymoon by one entire week. Maybe the originally planned seven days of their 'together-time' was too short for the two.

It was their last night there, their bags were packed for the flight the next day and they had had a lot of fun exploring the small shore side town. Jin and Namjoon hadn't enjoyed each other's company like that before, it was their very first proper trip together as a couple.

Although they enjoyed going to parks and museums and whatnot before they got married, going on a vacation, visiting a new place and exploring......it wasn't something they had done before because of their jobs. Kim Seokjin, an incredible actor who is always on high demand, Kim Namjoon, the CEO of an entire company aiming to spread its roots in the industry. The two barely had time, so it was only natural for them to extend their honeymoon when they had the chance.

Soft jazz played in the room while Namjoon sat on the bed going through some documents on his tablet and a couple of papers.

Jin came in from the bathroom in a bathrobe, looked at Namjoon and sighed. "You've been buried in those papers for the last three days." he sat by Namjoon and peeped into his work.

"Well..." Namjoon started, while still keeping his eyes on the screen. "I can't help it if the CEO of the company is on vacation when he should be in his office working on upcoming projects..."

"Joonie- you're the one who extended this, even though you knew this project started this week."

Namjoon furrowed his brows as he concentrated on the script in his hands. "I did get to spend more time with my husband, didn't I? Also, shouldn't you be focusing on your script as well? You're the lead actor."

"Argh!" Jin groaned and dropped his head on Namjoon's shoulder. "Don't change the subject, Joon-ah. You know it barely takes me any effort to get the plot in my head." he nuzzled his nose against his husband's bare neck and started giving him small pecks.

Namjoon gave out a small chuckle and tried to push him away gently. "Stop, it tickles..."

Jin obediently stopped and just lay his head by the crook of his man's shoulder as Namjoon soothed Jin's head. They stayed like that for a while, in each other's warmth, cuddled like baby bears. Jin's feet would occasionally caress against Namjoon's legs who tried not to react much to it.

"Jin-" Namjoon would try to stop him but Jin would just be at it like he couldn't understand a single word coming out of his husband's mouth.

                                                           🔥*NSFW🔥

Once Namjoon was done reviewing his work, he switched off the music, stretched out and started to clear the script papers. He got up to pack his things but Jin pulled him back down by his hips and latched onto him from the back.

"Where are you going?" he rested his face next to Namjoon's.

Namjoon turned himself a bit so that he could look at Jin. "To keep this?" he waved the papers in his hands.

Jin grabbed the bunch and then set them on the bedside table.

His husband's eyes followed his actions. "What's the matter?"

"Nothing." Jin replied innocently. Smiling sweetly, he placed a hand on Namjoon's cheek and pecked him on the lips twice. "I want to-" Jin murmured, almost moaning his word, softly touching his fingers on Namjoon's lips. He gazed his narrowed eyes at him. "Can we?"