Introduction #2

Yoo Daejung- A florist.  (First appeared in-Chapter THREE)

He's a fine tall man with short hair and bright happy eyes. He is very  gentle, just like a giant puppy. He has never raised his voice at anyone before and never intends to either. Daejung and Jungkook have known each other for over six years, and have a very close relationship. As someone who had supported Jungkook through a rough time in his life, he looks up to Daejung in manner of respect and admiration.

Married to Yoo Haewon.

Yoo Haewon- A Tattoo Artist. (First appeared in-Chapter THREE)

She has short hair and a round face with petite features. She's fierce, bold and very caring, just like a mother. Outspoken at times and prefers to stick to the truth.  Haewon sees Jungkook as a younger brother and would want nothing but the best for him, which is why she is often very protective of him.

Married to Yoo Daejung.

Lee Tessa- Former Model, Modelling  Coach. (First appeared in-Chapter EIGHT)

She is a tall and elegant woman, the definition of a living goddess. She has known Jungkook for over three years. She and Jungkook worked together when he first joined R&B. They have a very friendly relationship and love to tease each other.

Angelica-Model. (First appeared in-Chapter EIGHT)

She's a feisty one, always energetic. She's wanted to be a model since she was five, and decided that nothing was going to stop her from doing that. She has a very optimistic approach to life and is described as a social butterfly by her friends.