TWENTY-THREE

18th March

A lot had happened over the past few days after the time the two new lovebirds, Taehyung and Jungkook, spent the night together. Namjoon and Jin were back from their honeymoon on the fifteenth, Yoongi and Jimin's relationship was flourishing in more places than just their bedroom, Hoseok just got a big opportunity downtown and a couple of new models were recruited by R&B.

There was a lot to look forward to the current week, but today Taehyung had nothing to do. He had no modelling lessons, photoshoots or cloth fittings to attend to, nor did he have any of his proof-reading work. Jimin did not seem like he needed help around the cafe either- and for the first time in a long while, Taehyung was actually  free.

He had wished that maybe Jungkook and he could go on that date they were thinking about but unfortunately, Jungkook had work to attend to. He had a really important company meeting to attend and as head of the photography and modelling section, he had to be present.

Yeontan, Taehyung's naughty tan Pomeranian, was still with him. He never agreed to stay back with Taehyung's aunt. So, Taehyung had the great pleasure of waking up to a personalized 'fur-in-the-face' alarm, set for exactly six each morning. And when he'd wake up, that fur would whine on his bed with a collar in his mouth asking Taehyung to take him out to do his business.

It wasn't pleasant for Taehyung.

Although he had no objection to having Yeontan with him, it wasn't exactly tasteful having to wake by your dog by force and immediately rush out and observe him do his business, especially when it was that cold in the morning.

Spring was pretty close but the morning chills were no joke for Taehyung.

That morning while he walked Yeontan outside, he called Jungkook.

"Good morning, Jungkook." a smile slowly formed on Taehyung's face as he greeted his boyfriend.

"Hey!" a cheerful Jungkook said back. "Good morning! Out to walk Yeontan again this early?"

Taehyung sighed with a short chuckle. "Yeah, it's like he's getting up earlier each day."

Jungkook laughed.

"So-" Taehyung started again. "-You all set for today's meeting?"

"Oh, that."Jungkook groaned out. "Not exactly looking forward to it."

"Why not?"

"Well, for several reasons. It's boring, it's basically a budget and schedule plan for the year that each department presents to every other department. Namjoon insists that we have everyone involved and aware, which is good.....but...."

"But?"

"It could go on forever! We never know how long it could be."

"That sucks." Yeontan suddenly started pulling on the leash, barking crazily.

"Yeontan giving you a hard time?" Jungkook chuckled.

Taehyung strained his leash slightly and Yeontan stopped pulling on it. "He just saw another dog and got overly excited."

Jungkook laughed once more. "Quite the excitement for that little pup!"

Taehyung smiled hearing him. "So, when's the meeting?"

"About...Around ten? But I need to head out early to Daejung's flower shop first."

"The flower shop? What for? Does the meeting require you to give away flowers too now?" Taehyung asked with a playful chuckle.