FOUR

14th February

Jungkook had reached Serendipity, but Susan wasn't there yet. He had reserved a table for two and was currently sitting in the more private area of the cafe, anxiously waiting for Susan.

His chin rested on his clasped hands and his eyes were lost in the pompous, deep red petals of the roses he had bought.

"Excuse me, sir?" a deep voice sounded right next to him.

He snapped back to reality and looked up. He saw a man in a beret, wearing a gray shirt and a black apron around his waist. He had deep wavy hair, they were long enough to qualify as to having a mullet.

"Would you like to order something?" he had a very soft and husky voice.

Jungkook looked blankly for a second, like he had no idea what the man was talking about. The waiter then pointed his eyes at the menu on the table. Jungkook looked down and realized that his elbows were pressing down on the menu.

"Uh- " he looked up to the waiter. "Actually, I am waiting for someone. So I'll order once they get here."

The waiter gave a flat unenthusiastic smile. "Sure. Let me know when you're ready to order." he turned to go, but Jungkook stopped him.

"Excuse me!"

The waiter turned back to him.

"On second thought-" Jungkook said. "-could I get a latte, a strawberry shortcake and uh-" he hesitated a bit and looked up at the man.

The waiter jotted down the order on his little notepad. It gave Jungkook some time to look at him.

His face was chiseled, like a sculpture's, with flawless immaculate features, supple lips and a perfect arch on the bridge of his nose. His eyes were covered partially with his wavy hair but Jungkook could see the deep brown underneath. He had such a unique aura to him, Jungkook was drifting away in his thoughts.

'I want to photograph him.' Jungkook thought.

The man's eyes lifted from the notepad and looked straight into Jungkook's, which made him fluster up a bit.

"And?" he asked shallowly.

"And uh- maybe a T-tiramisu?" he didn't want a Tiramisu, he just panicked.

As the husky voiced man noted, Jungkook gazed at his tone, which looked off, and he realized that the man was blinking his eyes a lot, like as if his head was beating with pain.

He looked for a name tag, but the waiter didn't have one.

"So one latte, a strawberry shortcake and a Tiramisu, is that right?"

Jungkook nodded. "You don't look so well, are you okay?"

"I don't?" he frowned internally, but did not show it. "I am fine, thank you. I'll be back with your order in sometime." saying that he went back to get the man's order ready.

"Hey, Jimin." he stopped by his friend.

"Yeah, what is it, Taehyung?" Jimin asked back.

"Do I not look well?" Taehyung was worried if his face looked sleep deprived and that he'd been serving customers like that since nine in the morning. He did, though, admit that his head had been woozy ever since the last two hours, but he hadn't given it much thought.

"Why?" Jimin turned to him and looked at his face. "Wait-did you have breakfast today?"

"Uh-" his mind went back to when he woke up. "No."