TEN

23th February

The shades of blue traced their faces as they walked arm in arm, on a path surrounded by the hues of the calm, soothing water. The only thing separating the couple and the water, was a thick transparent wall, which allowed them to gaze at the beauty of mother nature's creation.

"It's ironic how the sea is right outside, but they are living here." Jimin gazed up at the huge Manta ray that made its way above their heads.

"I read that most of these larger fish were raised in this very aquarium." Yoongi looked at Jimin, fascinated by how keen he was.

"Someone did their research." Jimin smirked at him.

"I did a lot of research on deciding about where we should go for our first proper date.... especially in this weather. At least it's warm in here."

Jimin squeezed his arm tighter and smiled happily. "It is." he nodded and looked at his partner. "So, what other places were you planning for?"

"I thought of the amusement park." Yoongi hesitated a little and avoided direct eye contact. "I'm not really good at choosing locations for a date, but I felt that the park would be more fun after the winter."

"So we'll go there then, hmm?"

They walked in silence for a while, admiring the life around them and occasionally comparing each other to one of the many sea creatures.

"There is no difference between you and him!" Yoongi laughed at Jimin, while pointing at a plump, round, peach coloured fish with puckered lips. "Your cheeks are exactly like that!" Yoongi puffed his cheeks to imitate the fish.

Jimin pushed Yoongi gently while laughing, his cheeks were flushed red. "That is not true!!"

"That is!" Yoongi teased him.

"It's you who looks like those small penguins we saw before!"

"Okay, that is not true."

"Yes, that is! You walk just like them!" Jimin did a small imitation of the way the penguins walked, but then, in embarrassment, threw himself at Yoongi, who held him gently from falling.

With only a few people around, their voices and laughs echoed around prominently, they had to talk softer so that they didn't make a scene in front of the others.

After about a few more minutes of exploring the magnificent exhibits and a teasing each other a bit more, Jimin's tummy gave out a loud growl, which was when they decided that they should head for lunch.

Jimin fiddled with the small brochure to look for directions to the aquarium's food court.

"Ah!" Jimin showed Yoongi the map. "The cafeteria is right by where the penguins-."

"There's a restaurant by the beach outside-" Yoongi interrupted him. "-shall we go there?"

Jimin's eyes sparkled and he nodded without hesitation.

So, they made their way to the rustic restaurant overlooking the beach. They chose seats right next to the view of the sea and ordered their food.

"I really want to go out to the waves-" Jimin gazed at the never ending blue. "-I can't wait for summer."

"Do you like beaches?" Yoongi asked, admiring how happy Jimin looked while talking about the sea.

Jimin nodded. "Do you?"

"Uh- not really. I hate getting wet. But we should come here..... once winter is over."

Lunch arrived in no time and they spent about an hour and a half chit-chatting over the food.