FIFTEEN

I hear the ocean from far away

Across the dream, over the horizon

I'm going to the place that's getting clearer

Take my hands now

You are the cause of my Euphoria

7th March

"Aki, loosen those shoulders pand grit that jaw!" Tessa instructed Aki, walking by him as he did his runway walk. "I don't want you to look like you've stuffed padding under that jacket's shoulder line, while you're sloppily trying to bite into pudding!"

Stiffly, but Aki did as he was told.

"Good." Tessa said. "Now, stop and pose to the camera, show off your attire!" she said, while elaborating her words with movements of her fingers.

Aki stopped and posed, flaunting his outfit towards the man with the camera.

Tessa clapped her hands together. "Alright, now turn!" with that, Aki turned and started to walk back. "Okay, I need my closing model on stand by!" she shouted to the last model, while still keeping her eyes at Aki. "Let's make this seamless and clean! Or we'll all be here until night fall and we'll have the neighbourhood picking at us!"

Tessa and her models had taken up an entire alleyway in the middle of the town, surrounded by nothing but houses. Her goal, besides a prep for a location shoot, was practice for future fashion walks in the city. The alleyway, not too narrow, had given the models a bit more experience with the crowd. With about a dozen or so people passing every now and then as they shot, they became more comfortable in expressing themselves. It was basic model etiquette, but Tessa wanted the models to learn everything from A to Z from her.

Her closing model, Taehyung, stood by, waiting for Aki to reach a certain distance. Once he had, Tessa stopped and watched as Taehyung walked to her.

'Stance, posture, walk.' he said to himself. 'Make it smooth.'

"Eyes and jaw, Taehyung!" the woman beside him pointed out. "Crisp up the air around you!"

'Ah- I forgot about the face.'

He clenched his jaw a bit, lifted his chin just slightly and narrowed his eyes to give a more intimidating look.

'Stop, pose, turn.'

He stopped at the end of the non-existent ramp and made eye contact with the camera. But his eyes weren't just on the lens, his eyes would tease through to the person behind it as well, just to show what he was capable of. And behind the camera, was Jungkook, trying not to get swooned by Taehyung's indirect flirting at him, just to end up missing the shot.

Taehyung though, was enjoying it to the extent that it seemed like he morphed from a timid little caterpillar to a magnificent tiger swallowtail. He smirked naughtily, showing off the interior lining of his coat, moving about on his spot, bringing his face towards or away from the camera teasingly.

While Tessa, the models, the staff and a good share of the neighbourhood hooted as Taehyung showed off his effortlessly poised looks, closing off the last runway walk of the day, Jungkook, behind the camera, was having it hard to contain his emotions as the man in front purposely used his looks to make the most of it. Though Jungkook was enjoying and all, it wasn't the right time or the right place for him to get excited, that is, in any way.

After Taehyung walked back, officially completing the run, Tessa clapped loud twice. "Alright!! That's a wrap for today!" she exclaimed cheerfully. The audience clapped. "Thank you for being such a great sport." she turned to all the men and women and then back to her models. "Food's on me! Let's help the staff clear up and head for our meal, shall we? All clear?"