NINE

21st February

Taehyung was satisfied with the way he presented himself throughout the audition. He overcame his slight nervousness after realising how fun it was to be in front of the camera again. What made it even better, was that Jungkook was behind the device. Taehyung soon understood how passionate Jungkook was about his work, he understood why his pictures were different. It was because, like any other great artist, one could see the creator's emotion in their art and Jungkook portrayed that.

Jungkook let Taehyung and the others see the outcome and it felt like Taehyung hadn't seen himself look that good before. He felt like he was looking at a person stranger to him, but yet so familiar at the same time. He could feel the essence of a calm, well-composed and confident model from his eyes in the picture.

To Jungkook, that was how he had always seen Taehyung, the very first day they had met. All he'd done, was capture what he saw, what he felt.

The audition lasted for about two hours. They were told they'd get their results by the end of the week and if selected, they'd be required to come by the studio the next day to finalise things.

After collecting his things from the waiting room, Taehyung had just gotten out of the building, when his phone vibrated in his pocket.

Shifting everything to one hand, he fished out his phone.

'Jimin'- the screen showed.

"Hello." he spoke as he accepted the call.

"Hey!" Jimin greeted him back happily. "Audition's over, right?"

"How did you know to call me exactly when I'd be done?" Taehyung smiled a bit and opened his car door to dump his things in the back seat.

"Ah, well, telepathy!"

Taehyung snickered at his end. "Oh? So we have telepathic minds now?"

Jimin laughed back. "Why not?"

Taehyung sat down in the driver's seat and rested his head on the steering wheel. "So? How come you called?"

"Oh, I don't know? Maybe to ask about that audition of yours?"

"It was fine." Taehyung was excited to tell him all about it.

"Just fine?"

"How about we talk more when I come to Serendipity, hm? We can talk about it better in person."

"You sound pretty happy, I'm suspecting that it went better than just 'fine'."

"Right, I'll meet you there then." saying that, he hung up.

With his head still on the wheel and his eyes closed, his mind started playing tricks on his vision and blared vague figures and shadows. They were flashes from that morning's dream with his grandma.

Although Taehyung had had a fun time at the audition and his mind had managed to forget his dream from that morning, it had slowly started to resurface again. And that happened almost every time he had that dream. He'd have the dream, maybe forget it, and then it would come trailing back to him.

'Now is not the time.' he breathed out heavily and drove his thoughts around. He looked up and started his car to head for Serendipity.

At the cafe, he sat in one corner, with his laptop open, rubbing his chin every now and then as he corrected the script.

Jimin came in with a plate of sandwiches and a glass of fresh fruit juice.