part 2

Me, Hailey and raz start walking to tutor we get outside our tutor and Cory touches my shoulder and says "mads have you seen Jordan today" Cory looked concerned so I said " yh why" Cory says before he walks away "don't worry" he walks of and I was confused and go into tutor Mr bell says "nice to have you back in my tutor Maddie" I smile and say "yh" Jordan looks at me to say to sit next to him so I do and it's near the front I was near missy though.

Mr bell says "I am going to point at you and you are going to say your full name" I look at Jordan and smile and he puts his arm around me I get the butterflys.
Mr bell points at Hailey and Hailey stands a little and says "Hailey booth" Mr bell points to razia and razia stands slightly and says "razia paracha" he then points to missy and missy goes "missy boooooth" and sings it. He then points Zain and Zain says his name.
Mr bell them points to me and I say "Maddie miller" Mr bell smiles and so do I. Mr bell points to Jordan and says "what's your name" Jordan looks at me and says "Abdullah bin kevin" when he said that I pushed his arm of me and gave him a disgusted look. Some people standed and up and start shouting at him Jordan was the only one laughing. Mr bell says to the people shouting at Jordan "sit down please" they don't listen so he says "SIT DOWN, sit down are you lot on steroids" they finally sit down and I have my arms filled looking away from Jordan and Mr bell says "alright joker what's your real name" Jordan says "that is my real name in a revert"
Razia says "pervert more like" I slightly giggle and Jordan looks at me then looks away.

Mr bell was speaking about random stuff and I was in my own world and the speakers go off and I jump but all I heard was there is a assembly.

We all get up and I walk over to Hailey and razia and say "he's so anoying" razia says "I still ship you both" we all giggle and Jordan was shouting my name but I ignored him and was walking with the girls.

We got to assembly hall and I sat next to Hailey and a random guy.
Miss carter was talking and i was looking around and my eyes land on Cory and he looks at me and smiles and I smile back as he's like a big brother to me.
I looked away and I saw Jordan look at Cory and give him a smile like he's up to something I look back at Cory and Cory looks at me mouthing 'WHAT IS HE DOING' I shrug my shoulders as I don't know what Jordan is up to.

The assembly ended and I tried to find Jordan but I lost him.
Me Hailey and razia was walking to go outside and we was talking about a party this weekend when  razia says "what's going on" I look and see a banner that says something racist and I straight away knew it was Jordan I say quietly "this fucking boy" Hailey says "omg people are running after Jordan" I look and go over to Jordan and go right up to him and say "look what you getting yourself into I aint gonna help you this is your fault so have fun wrecking your life" I shook my head and walked away as he was smiling to himself.

I'll be posting tomorrow late time in the UK tho