part 18

It was the next morning and I get up and I get ready for school but I look a mess from crying.

I leave for school but leave early as I have to drop Ellie to play school and we was walking when Ellie says "where's mummy and daddy" I feel sad as Ellie loves them both so much so I say "they will be back soon dont worry baby".
We get to her play school and I say bye to her and I start walking to school.

I get to school and while I walk in miss carter stops me and says "hey how you holding up" I say "dunno my little sister thinks they gone on holiday or something" miss carter looked sad and says "it will be ok" I shrug and walk of to tutor as the bell went 5mins ago.
I walk into tutor and everyone was looking at me and I sit down at the back and Zain says "how comes she don't get told off" I roll my eyes and says "shut up Zain" Mr bell knows I'm sad and he seems sad for me as well.
Jordan looks at me and says "you ok" I say "mmm" Mr bell starts talking again and I zone out worrying and my phone vibrates. I quickly look and I get

Mum X
Hey darling I just seen your dad and his machine started beeping I don't know if he's going to be alright though🥺x
Maddie x
No we can't lose him mum please do something I need him x

Tears start to fall down my face and I hide my face and Mr Wilson noticed and comes over and says "what's wrong" I look up and see everyone is looking so I get my stuff and leave the class.

I was outside on a bench and I see Jordan comming over and he sits next to me and puts his arm around me and says "what's wrong Maddie" I look down and say "mum said his machine went off and they don't know if he's gonna survive" Jordan hugs me tight as I start crying again.