part 6

My alarm goes off and I turn it off. I was dreading today because I didn't get any sleep.
I go and wake my brother up and he says "get out and let me get ready" I laugh and say "someone's moody" I walk out and shut the door and go back in my room and get my uniform on and leave my hair down straight.
I get everything and go downstairs and my dad says "Maddie I can't take you and Jacob to school today so can you walk please" I say "yh it's fine" Jacob comes down and says "what's happening" I say "your walking" he moans about it and I just laugh and and leave the house. I meet Hailey and raz and we start walking and raz says "mads you made up with Jordan" I look down and smile and Hailey says "omg you have" we laugh and I say "yh".

We get to school and we go on the school ground and I see Jordan walking in and he comes over to me and says "hey mads" I look at him and say "hey" he then hugs me tight and I hug him back and while we are hugging Hailey says "awh I ship" I smile and blush and we stop hugging and Jordan smiles and says "awh is mads blushing" we all laugh and the bell goes and I take Jordan's hand and we all are walking to tutor as we in the same tutor.
While we are walking missy says "you dating" Jordan says "no" we get into tutor and we all sit at the same table but I sit next to Jordan.
Hailey says "Jordan ask her out already". Jordan looks at me and sees me looking upset and says "Hailey if I was gonna ask her out I would do something nice but if it was another girl I wouldn't as mads means alot to me" a smile starts to form on my face and everyone saw and says "mads is crushing".

We all was messing about in tutor and first lesson and it was break me Hailey and raz and Jordan was hanging out (I know they all don't but I'm changing the story a bit) we all at the canteen and I sit next to Jordan and we cuddle and I take a few pics and put it on insta and snap.

Maddie_miller.xo
My bestfriend 🥺💕

Cory.wilson.1
'bestfriend' you sure?x
^
Oh shush 🙂 x

Nas_xx9
Ship🤍
^
🥺

Missy.booth
Cuties😍

Hailey_boothy.xo
@jordan.wilson ask her out already??
^jordan.wilson
😏🙄

More comments

Emma smiled at the comments and Jordan says "you smilling at the ship comments" I say "maybe" he then touches my face and says "cutie" I giggle and raz says "date already" we both smile at eachother.