part 10

It's been an hour since we have been at the party and I'm a little drunk and Jordan is sat on the sofa with me cudderling.
I look at Jordan and say "jor can you get me another drink please" in a cute tone and he looks at me and says "sure" he gets up and I go on my phone and Hailey comes over and says "mads this is Ur chance tonight to kiss him" I smile and say "I will kiss him" me and Hailey smile and Jordan comes back over and says "what's u both up to" Hailey says "let's ay truth or dare" I say "I'm down" I look at Jordan and he gives me my drink and nodes. We stay on the sofa and other people join and Hailey says "Ill start" she looks at me and smirks and says mads truth or dare" I say"dare" she says "I dare you to kiss Jordan for 1minute" I look at Jordan for permission and he says "sure" he smiles and we slowly kiss for 1 minute.
We stop kissing and we smile at eachother and I think to myself that felt more like a kiss it felt like my whole world is with me no no no I can't have a crush on him oh shit.

Hailey says "mads Ur turn" I say "Hailey truth or dare" Hailey says "dare" I say"I dare you to kiss Riz".
They both kiss and the game Carrys on.

The game finally ended as it was being played for 45mins and I get up to go to the toilet and I go in a hallway and get lost and look around when I feel some one put there arms around me. I look behinde me and see...

Jordan. I say "Jordan you scared me I thought you was some weirdo" he laughs and says "where you going" he looked concerned and I say "bathroom need a piss" and I smile and he says "is that a offer" I laugh and say "let me go for a piss and we will find a private room" I wink and he says "I'm down".

I go to the toilet and walk out and Jordan waited for me and he holds my hand and we find a empty room and we start kissing me and shuts the door and pushes me onto the bed and I wrap my legs around him and we keep kissing.
He starts to take off my dress and I kick my shoes off and he looks up at me and says "u sure about this u ain't gonna regret it in the morning" I say"I ain't that drunk I know what I'm doing" we both laugh and I say "you sure" Jordan says "I've been waiting for this for agess" I smile and kiss him and he takes my dress off and starts to unclick my bra.

It had been half an hour and we lay next to eachother looking up at the ceiling and I say "your good" he looks at me and says "have you done this before" I say "no Ur my first" he smiles and says "woah u been waiting for the right one or wasn't u ready" I look at him and say "i was ready just waiting for the right one". He looks at me and says "considering its ur first Ur the best I've done it with" I say" lets not talk about how many U done it with and all".

We both get our clothes back on and all and walk out the room and go back to everyone. Hailey comes over and raz and says "where you been" Jordan says "sex" I hit his arm and say "shut up" Hailey says "I lost Ur v card to Jordan omg" she sounded happy and raz says "u been waiting for that for agess" Jordan puts his arms around me and says "oooo could of said" I roll my eyes and we all laugh.

Hope you enjoy sorry for the late update.