part 12

It had been an hour and we got to some cliffs in the middle of no where and no cars were around. He stops the car and he gets out and so do I and he says "it's beautiful isn't it" I say "yh" I look at him and say "Jordan" he looks at me and says "yh" I say "you know when Hailey and razia say get with Maddie" he says "yh" I say "why do you never answer them and doge the question" he looks down and says "because I like you more than a best mate" I smile and laugh and he says "what" I say "I like you more than a best mate as well" Jordan says "Maddie I was gonna do this in a minute why did you ask the question" I laugh and so does he and I say "ok ok I never said anything" he grabs me and hugs me  and we sit on the car cudderling.

We have a few beers and ciders and Jordan says "let's go somewhere else mads" I look at him and say " where" he says "get in the car and you will see".
We get into the car and he is driving on a road where no cars are and it's a little road and we get to a beach and we get out and he takes my hand and says "ima lead you somewhere and you will need to put a blind fold on" I laugh and say "this better be worth it " he says "I think it is" we both smile and he puts a blind fold on me and leads me somewhere. A few times I kept on tripping over and we finally got to the place.

He takes my blind fol of and I see in the sand 'WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND?' I see Hailey and razia and missy and Nas and Cory and Riz and other people from school.
Hailey says "well" I look at Jordan and he looks worried what I'm about to say and I say "Jordan Wilson yes I will be your girlfriend" everyone was happy and excited and me and Jordan kisses and hugged and was really happy.

Me and Jordan and other people on the beach was relaxing and drinking.
It was dark and Cory and Riz started a fire and I was sat on Jordan. Missy says "let's all go in the water" I look at missy to say I don't have a swimsuit and she says "oh mads go in your bra and underwear" I give her wide eye and she says "it's like a bikini" I say "fine" I get off Jordan and everyone was taking there clothes off and I took my jumper off and skirt and shoes and socks and had a bra and pants on.

Jordan was checking me out and lifted me up and I was screaming saying "LET ME DOWN" he throws me in the water and I'm fully wet 🙄 and Jordan has his arms around me and we all playing in the water and it's dark.