part 22

Me and Jordan got dressed back into our uniform and we started walking back to mine.  While we was walking Jordan says "mads I'm sorry about your dad" I look at him and I say "it ain't your fault no need to be sorry silly" he smiles and I kiss him.

We got back to mine and we was laying on the sofa and watching a film. I check my phone and look at the time and see it was 4:00 I say "shit I need to pick Ellie up from yours" I get up and put my shoes on and Jordan says "wait let me get my shoes on".

We got to Jordan's and we walk In and see Kevin and Ellie playing with puzzles. Ellie sees me and gets up and hugs me and says "yay I miwesed you" I say "I missed you too" Kevin says "she was actually really good" I say "thats good and thank you for having her" Kevin says "no problem don't mind having her whenever oh and how come you both weren't at school" I look at Jordan and Jordan looks at me and I say "well my mum called and said they might turn his machine off" I started tearing up and my voice was going shaky Kevin came over and hugged me and said "oh I'm so sorry" I say "it's fine".

Me and Ellie get back to mine and Jordan says he will come round in a bit I made Ellie dinner and she had a bath and I put her to bed.

I was sat on the sofa in my PJs when I heard a knock I get up and open the door and see a happy Jordan he touches my but and kisses me and says "I 'kiss' missed 'kiss' you 'kiss'" with kisses in between each word.
I bring him in and shut the door and he pins me up to the wall and kisses me and starts kissing me slowly on my neck.

Next thing you know I'm in bed naked  with a naked Jordan so that means we had SEX. It was morning and I got up and had a shower and got into my uniform and dried my hair I jump on Jordan and say "wake up lazy" I kiss him and get off him and go and wake Ellie up and get her changed as Kevin wants her for a few nights.

Me and Jordan dropped Ellie off to Kevin's for a few nights and we started walking to school and Jordan says "why don't we have another day off school" with a wink at the end I say "no" he mumbles and I roll and eyes and smile.

We get to school and we bump into Mr bell as Jordan was poking me. Mr bell says "nice to have you back where was you both yesterday" I look at jordan and walk off.

I was walking to tutor with Hailey and razia when miss carter says "Maddie can you come with me please" I look at Hailey and razia and say "sure" confused.

I get to miss carter's office and she says "so you and Jordan wasn't in yesterday and Jordan told mr bell about what your mum said" I look down and my eyes started to water I say "yh Jordan knew I was too upset to come in so he came with me to cheer me up" miss carter says "you know you and Jordan need eachother so hope you never leave eachother" I say "yh or I don't know where I would be without him" miss carter says "yh well I just wanted to say I'm sorry for the bad news I hope things get better" I say "thank you"