part 11

I was asleep and.get woken up by someone saying "Maddie wake up" I open my eyes and see I'm on the sofa. I look around and see I'm at Missy's. I see missy and get up and say "sorry I don't remember comming here" missy comes over with a coffee in her hand and sits down next to me and gives the coffee to me and I say "ta" she says "Jordan and Hailey brang you here" I look confused as why Jordan would help. Hailey comes down and says "mads do you remember anything that happened with you and Jordan" I think for a second and realise we had sex. I had a shoked face and said "wait did me and him have sex" missy laughs and says "for real" we all laugh and my phone goes off I look at my phone and see.

Jor Jor🥺💕
Hey wanna meet up today?xx
Mads🥵💕
Sure I'll get back to mine and get ready and comes to urs xx
Jor Jor🥺💕
Okay xx

I put my phone down and say "he wants to meet me today" Hailey says "more like wants to do it again he said he's been waiting a while to do that" I giggle and say "bruh 😂".

I get all my stuff and say "thanks for letting me stay the night" Hailey says "anytime" we smile and hug and I leave.

I get back to mine and go in and see my perants aren't home but my older brother is. Jacob says "was you at the party" I say "yh why" he don't answer and I walk upstairs to my room and have a shower and I wear.

 Jacob says "was you at the party" I say "yh why" he don't answer and I walk upstairs to my room and have a shower and I wear

My hair was a little bit curly but I dried it and put spray on.

I go downstairs and say bye to my brother and start walking to Jordan's.

I get to Jordan's and he was waiting for me outside I say "hey" he comes over to me and says "hey" and hugs me. He then says "you look stunning" I say "thank you" he then says "wanna go on a drive" I say "you can't drive tho" he says "I can try" I smile and look around and say "sure".
We get into the little car and Jordan starts driving.