part 14

Jordan finally got off me and I ran to the seat and sat down and put the head set on and got the controller and played GTA online with people and was talking to people and Jordan was on my phone.

I finally got off 20mins later as I was getting bored I layed on top of Jordan and he said "ahh get off im looking at your pictures" my face went to a shock face and I said quickly trying to get my phone of him and said "nooo give it back I need to umm message my dad" Jordan laughs and says "what you got naked pics on here" I said "just give it back" I snatched it of him and layed down next to him.

We was watching a film and I kept moving around and Jordan says "mads stop moving" I say "shut up" he looks at me and says "someones moody" I turn away from him and get of the bed and go to the bathroom.
I sit on the toilet and wipe and blood was on the tissue I say "fuck sake" I message Jordan
Mads🥵💕
Oi I got tampons in my bag plzzzz get them for me asap🙄
Jor Joe🥺💕
K xx

I here Jordan knock on the bathroom door and I open it slightly and he passed me a tampon I say "ta" he shuts the door and put a tampon in and walk out the bathroom with my hand on my belly as I got really bad cramps.

I go back Into bed and Jordan says "you ok" I ignore him as I'm in pain and he says "come on it ain't that bad" I look at him and say "yes it is it feels like your gonna die" he laughs slightly and we cuddle.

It was morning and Jordan woke me up and says "mads come on get up lazy" I wake up and I was in bed for 20mins on my phone.
I get out of bed and and get changed Into black jeans and a light blue jumper.
I put my hair in a high ponytail and go downstairs and Kevin says "you want anything to eat mads" I say "no thank you" he says "ok" I sit on the sofa next to Cory and we was speaking about stuff and waiting for Jordan as we all are going out for the day.