part 8

It's Friday now and the other days of the week went slow and me and Jordan have been hanging out alot with Hailey and raz together.

I wake up and get my uniform on and keep my hair down and get everything ready you know.

It was nearly time to leave and I was downstairs talking to my perants about random stuff.

I got my stuff and said "bye love you both" they both say "bye love you too".
I leave the house and meet Jordan at his and we hug and be says "hey beautiful" I smile and says "hey dinlo"
We start walking to meet Hailey and raz.

We get to Hailey's and razs and we start walking to school and Hailey says "Jordan get with Maddie" Jordan says "shhhh" we all laugh and get to school.

We all was hanging out on the playground and  Alya comes over with her group and says "oh look it's Maddie trying to.hook onto the Wilson brother" I go close to her and say "wow you think your better than everyone else because your daddy is sponsor for the school well done want a medal" loads of people was laughing as most of the school came over to us and miss carter and Mr bell comes outside and says "what's going on" before I could speak Alya says "Maddie comming up to me and calling me names" I open my mouth and go "ohhhh" and Hailey says "no Alya came up to Maddie and started on her" I walk of with Jordan and Hailey and raz and we start walking in the corridors.

The Bell went and we got to tutor and sat down together and Zain says "look it's the racist". Jordan says "oh look it's the person who brings the past up" Mr bell says "pack it in both of you" Jordan rolls his eyes and I say to Jordan "this school is a joke" he agrees and we mess about all tutor.

Sorry it's bad I will be posting later it's 2:15am in the UK and I'm tired but can't sleep.