part 15

Jordan finally came downstairs and we all get into the car. I get into the back with Jordan while Kevin and Cory are in the front.

Jordan says "dad did you know Maddie has had a crush on me since year 7" I said "oh shut it Jordan you said you loved me since year 3" we all laughed except Jordan.

We got to a city with really nice buildings and all. We all get out the car and Jordan holds my hand and says "don't want you to get lost" Cory says "Jordan why would she get lost" Kevin says "he just wants to be close to her he loves her" I try my hardest to not laugh and Cory looks at me smiling.

We get to a restaurant and Jordan sits next to me and Kevin and Cory sit on the opposite side of us and we order our food and drinks.

We got our drinks and i got a diet coke and Jordan says "mads can we swap sides" we look at him confused and I say "what why" he says "just want to" Cory looks around to see why and says "is it because that boy is starting at her" Kevin and me and Cory laugh and Kevin says "what's Maddie gonna do leave you for him don't be silly son" Jordan sighs and goes on his phone and I go right next to him and look at his phone and he's looking at pictures of us and I say "remember that in year 10 when we went if that school trip and you got jelouse because I was working with another boy" Cory says "oh he told me about that and he said he fancied you".

We had our food and went to some family places.

We got back home and I sat in the sofa looking tired and Kevin says "you ok you look tired mads" I sag "yh I am tired".

I go upstairs and go sleep.