part 13

We all was playing in the water and laughing and having fun.

Everyone left and Jordan came round mine as my parents were out and my brother had his mate round and my little sister was asleep.
We was in my bed watching tvd and cudderling.

It was morning and we woke up from Ellie jumping on us Jordan was playing with her and I said "I'm going to get changed". He nodes and Carrys on playing with Ellie. I go to the bathroom and get changed into black leggings and a white belly top and a black Nike jumper. I put my hair in a high ponytail and put spray on. I go out the bathroom and I didn't see Jordan it Ellie in my room so I was guessing they were downstairs.

I go downstairs and see them eat breakfast and Jordan says "Ur foods here mads" I smile and sit down and say "thank you".

We all ate and I told my perants I would take Ellie out and me and Jordan and Ellie are at the park and I was pushing Ellie and Jordan was pushing her from the front.
Jordan says "mads I love you" I say "I love you too" I smile and I feel happy with him.

We get back home and Jordan invited me to his for the night and my parents said yes. I pack my bag and go downstairs and say "I'm ready" Jordan says "ok let's go" I say bye to everyone and Jordan takes my hand and we walk to his and I walk in and see Kevin and Cory in the lounge. Kevin sees me and says "hey Maddie I heard Jordan asked you out" I laugh and say "yh he did" Kevin says "I always wanted you both to get together because your the only girl he speaks about and seems happy with" I look at Jordan and smile and me and Jordan go upstairs.

I was laying in Jordan's bed while he was on the PS4 and I decide to anoy him and pretend to be on call.
I say "hey I can talk as my boyfriend is on ps4" Jordan looks at me and takes half of his headphones of and says "who you talking to" I look away from him and say "yh I'll send you a pic" Jordan takes his headphones off and jumps on me and says to the phone "she ain't sending anything" I try to hold my laugh in and Jordan gets to take the phone of me and I laugh out loud and he looks at me and says "u wasn't in call was u" I look at him say "Ur dumb" he kisses me and hugs me and I say "Ur game" he says "don't wanna play" I said "I will then" I try and get him of me but he wouldn't move and he laughs and I say "Ur mean" and I give him a sad look.