part 16

I woke up and Jordan was already awake and he said "morning" I say "morning" I get my phone and say "uhhhh we need to get ready for school" Jordan says "you got your stuff" I say "yh".

I have a shower and get ready for school and dry my hair.

I was ready for school and was sat on the sofa on my phone looking through Instagram when I heard Jordan comming downstairs saying "uhhh dad can you do my tie please" I laugh and say "Jordan your nearly 16 and can't do a tie STILL"

We get to tutor and sit on a table with Hailey and razia and Hailey says "mads that party what you did with Jordan" I said "Jordan took me into the room but I did I say I wanted to and I mean like I did I don't regret it"

Tutor ended and I was in the corridor near my locker on my phone messaging my parents and someone puts there arms around me and I turn around and say "heyy" and peck his lips he smiles and says "your happy" I said "yh"
Hailey comes over and says "mads valintine day is comming up" I said "oh yh". Hailey looks at Jordan and Jordan says "what" Hailey says "you should know" me and razia laugh and I say "right I'm going to miss carter in a bit". I walk of to miss carter's office and walk in and she says "hey take a seat" I take a seat and she was about to say something.