part 21

It was the next day and Jordan stayed over and it was morning and I was still asleep but Jordan was awake on his phone and he lightly shakes me and says "mads wake up" I open my eyes slowly and see Jordan hovering over me and I say "hey" and smile and he smiles and kisses me.

We was cudderling and I say "Jordan get up we need to go to school" Jordan says "what about have the day of and do something fun" he winks after and I say "get off me" as he was laying on my boob even though they small.

I finally get up and get into my uniform and have my hair half up and half down and strands of hair. I put spray on and all.

I go downstairs and see Jordan getting a chocolate panachocolate. I say "come on" we walk out the door and we hold hands and start walking to school. My phone rings and I see it's my mum and I answer and she say
"Hey darling how was yesterday"
"Yh it was great what about you"
"Ye good your dad was happy but they said they might turn his life support machine off" when I heard those words tears started to form in my eyes and Jordan was looking at me
"Mum I've got to go speak to you later"
"Okay honey bye love you"
"Love you too"
I hang up the phone and Jordan says concerned "what happened" tears started to fall down my face and I say "they might turn his machine off" I cry harder and Jordan hugs me and I'm crying in his chest. Jordan says "come on let's go somewhere" I look up and say "we need to go school" Jordan looks down at me and says "not if your upset munchkin" he taps my nose and I smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We got to some clear shaped ball with lights in and seats with a TV. I look around and say "who made this" Jordan says "well-" I cut him off and say "no you didn't" I kiss him then hug him tight.

We was watching TV while cudderling together I felt so safe around him and happy he took my mind off my dad and I know Jordan knows how hurt I am but I can't be mad at him as it ain't his fault about my dad.

In the film there was a romantic bit and it kinda made me wanna do something with jordan. I look at Jordan and Jordan looks at me and says "you ok" I look at his lips and kiss him slowly he kisses me back and flips me at the bottom he takes off my blazer and unbottons my shirt.

We lay down next to eachother naked out off breathe and Jordan says "I swear you get better each time" I say sarcastically "I mean I do practice before" then I wink and he says "oh really" he then tickles me and I giggle and it makes him smile.