part 19

It has been a week and tommorow is valintine day and I don't know what I'm doing as my mum is still away and my brother is going to his girlfriend's.

I was sat in the kitchen on my phone with Ellie and the door goes off.ellie looks at me and I say "stay here" I get up and go to the door and I see Kevin and Corey I look confused and Kevin says "hey" I say "hey" really confused Corey says "ok you look confused" I say "yh because I don't know why your here but anyway come in" they come in and Kevin goes to the kitchen where Ellie is and Corey shuts the door and says quietly "we was bored so we decided to come round" I say "k".

We all was in the lounge and Corey was playing with Ellie and I get a message and look

Jor Jor🥺💕
Hey I've been busy and I thought of messaging as we haven't spoke for agess xxxx
Mads🥵💕
Hey xxxx
Jor Jor🥺💕
You alright xxxx
Mads🥵💕
Ye you xxxx
Jor Jor🥺💕
Ye xxxx

We didn't message after that and Kevin says "so how's your dad" I say "well he's not doing good" Kevin says "when's your mum comming back" I look down and say "I don't know" Corey looks at me and then I say "do you guys want another drink" they both say no and we all watch TV.

It was round about dinner time and Corey and Kevin was still here and Ellie says "Madwie I'm hungwy" Kevin says "we can go out and get chips" I say "ok Ellie get your shoes on".

We all was walking to the chippy and I say "where's Jordan" Kevin says "oh he's out with mates" I say "k".

We all get our food and we sit on some benches and Ellie started getting cold and Corey cuddles her and it makes me happy that they are like family to me.