part 7

Lunch was over and I went to drama with Jordan and Hailey and raz. We walked in and I saw miss Keane and I sighed and said "great" Jordan looks at me and says "miss what we doing today then" miss Keane looks at us and says "sit down" me and.jordan sat next to eachother.

We was still in drama and Jordan was playing with my hand. The lesson was dragging it felt like I've been in drama for hours.

I hear the bell and I think FINALLY.
I get up and get my bag and Jordan says "want me to walk with you" I look at him and say "bitch your dumb get your ass up" we both laugh and walk out of lesson.

We was walking home and holding hands when I say "wanna come round mine no one's home".Jordan says "sure" I smile at myself and we get to mine.
We walk in and we go into the lounge and I say "do you want anything" Jordan said "can I have a drink please" I look at him and say "hot chocolate" Jordan says "yh" I walk out and go into the kitchen and boil the kettle and put the powder in the cups and my phone goes off. I look and see

Mum X
Hey darling me and your dad will be back just after 12 we have to work late. Can you pick up Ellie for us please?xx
Maddie
Yh xx

I make the hot chocolate and put squirty cream and marshmallows on.
I go into the lounge and sit next to him and give him his drink he says "thank you" i say "I got to pick up Ellie in like am hour wanna come" Jordan says "yh sure why not" we both smile and watch a film.

It was time to pick Ellie up from nursery so I say "Jor we need to go and pick Ellie up" Jordan says "ok" we get our shoes on and start walking to her nursery.

We get to her nursery and wait for her to come out and I'm leaning on Jordan.
Ellie finally comes out and comes and gives me a hug and says "where's mummy" with a sad look I say "she's at work" she has a sad look and Jordan kneeled down and says "oh Ellie come on let's get you some sweets" she has a happy and excited look.
I think to myself I really like Jordan but he's my best mate.

We are walking to a shop to get sweets and Jordan holds Ellie's hand and mine I look at him and smile.

We get to the sweet shop and get some sweets for all of us and I was about to pay when Jordan pushes my hand away and he pays. I say "I could of payed Dumbo" he laughs and we walk out and go back to mine. Me Ellie and.jordan are watching a film together and Jordan takes a photo and posts it on Instagram.

(Pretend Ellie is there and Jordan has a shirt on)

@jordan.wilson- love them both💕

Comments:
Maddie.mill.xo
Love you💕
^
Jordan.wilson
Love you too💕

Missy_booth
Omg get together already!!!xx

Cory_wilson
Shippppp🥱

More comments

I smile at the post and say "Jordan Wilson I love you🥺" Jordan looks at me and says "I love you too Maddie miller" we both smile and cuddle again and watch the film.

(I won't be posting alot today as it's my sister's birthday)