part 3

I was in English and Jordan was in my class but wasn't there so I was sat next to Hailey.
Miss Keane was going on about random stuff and it was boring me out.
I was writing something in my book when I here the door open I thought it was Jordan so I look and it was miss carter. Miss carter looks around and says "is it alright if I come in for a bit". Miss Keane says yh.

Its half way through the lesson and miss Keane is asking what would make English a good lesson.
Everyone was answering and I was in my own world.
Miss Keane was talking when a brunette girl round about our age walks in and says "finally mum learn how to answer your phone" she seemed drunk and miss Keane looked embarrassed.
Miss carter looked angry as well.
The random girl looked like she was about to puke so miss Keane goes over and gives her a bin and she throws up in there. By now the whole class is laughing.

The lesson finally finished. Me and Hailey get our stuff and walk out and wait for Raz.  Raz finally comes out and says "let's go to the canteen" we all say yh and start walking. Hailey says "mads do you fancy Jordan" I look at her and give her side eyes and say "maybe I dunno" we all laugh and get to the canteen.

Me, Hailey and and raz was sat down and I was on my phone on Instagram when I here someone getting told of I look behinde me and see Jordan getting told off.
I roll my eyes and Jordan looks at me and signals me to go to him Hailey sees and says "go Maddie" I smile and leave the table and go over to Jordan and say "what do you want" Jordan says "less with the attitude". He takes me outside and says "so I see your mad at me for why I've done" I say "yh" he comes closer to me and says "well that doesn't mean I don't love you" Emma looked confused and said "what you on about" Jordan looks down and says "don't worry" he walks of and I stand there confused.
The bell goes and I have pe next with Mr bell I start walking there and Cory bumps into me as he didn't see where he was going and he was smiling and be looks at me and says "oh I'm sorry mads" I looks at him and say "don't worry Cory" I walk away and he looks confused and I get to the changing rooms and get changed into a black short skort and the pe top and white air forces.
I put my hair in a high ponytail and me and Hailey go outside with the rest of the people and Mr bell says "ok girls we are going to be playing football with the boys" the boys then come over and I say "what and let the boys trip us up yh very good sir" I roll my eyes and loads of people laugh.

Mr bell says "everyone this is Mr Simpson be is your other pe teacher"

We finally get onto football and play.
The girls win and the boys look mad so I said "oh you lot really think girls was trash stay mad why don't you" I then smirk then Zain says "oh Maddie we ain't mad" I then smirk and say " the faces look like they are" me and the girls walk of and get changed.