Memories?

Shuichi POV:

A girl. Kokichi turned into a girl. That was the motive. Kokichi looked around.

"Where am I?" She asks. Or should I say he? No, I'll stick with she. Monokuma told us that she won't have any memories of being a guy. Her memories will be altered. I sigh and walk up to her, sweeping her off her feet and carrying her bridal style. 

"Don't worry. Your safe. Well, safe-ish." I state. She looks so confused. 

"What do you mean?" she asks. 

"You're in Danganronpa." I say. She looks frozen for a second. Then she blinks.

"Shuichi?" she asks. I smile.

"Yeah, it's me." I say. She jumps out of my arms.

"Who are you and what have you done to Saihara~Chan?!" she yells at me. I sighed. Not this again.... Fans help me out please! (Me: DON'T BREAK THE MOTHERFUCKING FORTHWALL, GOD DAMN!   Shuichi: Fine, fine. Back to the story) 

"It is me darling~" I say to her with a smile. I brush my hand through her purple hair but, she slapped my hand away.

"Ok, what is going on?" she asks. The others explained the motives to her. She just nodded.

"So, Shuichi got his pregame memories back and I became a GIRL?" she asked. They nodded. She threw her hands in the air and started screaming cuss words. 

"You ok?" Maki asked me. 

"Yeah. Hey you know what?" I asked. She raised an eyebrow.

"What?" She questioned me.

"You used to be Kokichi's best friend." I said.

"WHAT?!" She screamed.