Agreement

(Option 1!!)

Shuichi POV:

Ok. I'll accept her offer. I walk down to Tsumugi's Ultimate Lab and knock. The door pretty much immediately opened. She smiled.

"Welcome, Shuichi." she said. I nodded and went inside.

"I'm here to accept your offer." I said. We took a seat.

"Good. Anywho, this is a virtual reality game. So, I can erase and alter memories. I'll help you by erasing everyone's memories about him." she said. I smiled.

"Thank you. Now, what about helping you?" I replied.

"Well, I just need evidence that it's not me who is the mastermind. I don't care who you frame, I just care about results." she said. I nodded. After the negotiations, I left back to my dorm. When I got there, Kokichi was awake and trying her hardest to get out of the chair. 

"I wouldn't move now." I said. She glared at me.

"Let me go idiot!" she yelled. I sighed and closed the door, locking it. I then went up to her.

"I can't do that~" I said. I didn't tell her that she was still male and this is just virtual reality. I patted her head. I got dressed into PJ's, obviously in the bathroom, and knocked out Kokichi again. I tied her wrists and ankles with rope and laid her next to me. 

Options!:

1) Kokichi wakes up before Shuichi and ATTEMPTS to get out.

2) Tsugumi altered Kokichi's memory to love Shuichi.