Let's escape!

(Option 2!!!)

Kokichi POV:

Oh hell no. I need to escape. NOW. So, I'll have to trick him. I'll have to agree.

"Fine." I tell him. He looks super happy as I get up and walk towards him. I grab the maid outfit and kick him in the balls. He coughs as he lowers to the ground. And man did I kick him with all my strength.

"W-wh..?" he asks. 

"Sorry not sorry!" I shout as I head to the door. I knew I couldn't open it so I kicked it multiple times. It finally came down. I run outside and head to the gym. I was breathing super hard. 

"Please come to the gym for a new motive~!" Monokuma shouts. I hid behind a curtain on the stage. The survivors head in and Monokuma appears. Before he could say anything, I come up behind him and rip his head off. The students stared at me in shock.

"Who are you?" Maki asked. She glared at me. I guess Shuichi wiped their memories of me.

"I'm Kokichi Oma the Ultimate Supreme Leader." I tell her. Suddenly, the room went dark and someone chloroformed me from behind.

Shuichi POV:

Damn, she hit me really hard. After I recovered, I took off to Kokichi. I put a tracker on her just in case. I chloroformed her from behind and dragged her back to where we were. This time, I chained her leg to the bed. And I got a steal door that opens with an eye scanner. 

Options!!:

1) Kokichi develops Stockholm Syndrome

2) Shuichi gives Kokichi a love drug

3) Shuichi 'punishes' Kokichi *if you know what I mean, this is for the horny people*

4) Kokichi refuses to eat