A comfortable new location..?

(Option 1!!)

Kokichi POV:

I woke up to... a new room? Like, it wasn't my room. I wasn't tied up anymore and I was lying on a bed filled with pillows. And it had this lace see through blue curtain. The bed was also blue and so were the pillows and the thick, soft blanket I was under. The room was white and there was a small kitchen and a T.V in front of me. What was this place? Then, a door opened. Shuichi. 

"Where the hell am I Shuichi?!" I growled at him. He smiles and makes way to me. I hold my breath as he sits next to me and hugs me.

"I didn't mean to keep you waiting darling... I was just busy with work." he says with a smile. 

"Yeah, yeah. Now, where am I?" I question him. He smiles even brighter.

"Your in your new room! And only I can accesses this place! Only I can get in and out!" he says brightly. I shivered. He leans in and kisses me, and my only choice is to kiss back. After a second or two, he pulls away and pulls out a box under the bed. 

"Right~ I got you these!" he says. He pulls out a bunch of hair ties, skirts, shirts, dresses, maid outfits- wait... MAID OUTFITS?! And he pulled out a BUNCH more stuff. And some... very inappropriate things... He noticed me staring at them and picked them up.

"Oh, yeah! I had Miu make these for me recently!" he says with a chuckle. I froze. Now I know that I don't want to ever look at those again! If Miu makes it, it's probably something none of us can handle. 

"Oh, yeah! Will you put this maid outfit on Kokichi~?" he asked.

Choices!!:

1) Kokichi agrees

2) Kokichi doesn't agree