Chapter Twenty Three

"And as for you Ms. Foster, you will have 4 months of jail time for taking minors to a bar and making fake IDS." The judge said, "No ! You can't do that !" I yelled at the judge, while Nash was holding me back by my arm. "Unfortunately, he can. I will take full responsibiility for my actions." Kara said, "But Kara this is going to be on your record and you can't do that to yourself." I replied.

"I am taking the blame, see you guys later." Kara said and she went over to Cameron. "Take care of them babe, I'll be out in a few months." She said as she kissed him goodbye and was escorted out of the room by security guards. I was so aggravated that they took Kara away from us. Sure, she did a crime but four months can change a lot of things. Everyone exited the room and headed out, my apartment was going to be a bit lonely for a few months so Cameron and Nash decided that they will stay with me until Kara returns home.

We approached my apartment and went inside, "Today wasn't at all what i expected..." Cam said, "Yeah, i thought we would all be coming back together," I added. Nash hasn't really said a word to me ever since I confessed that Chad raped me that night he found me. I headed up to my room and i could hear Nash's footsteps following behind me which means that he couldn't be that upset with me if he's coming up to my room with me.

Nash shut the door behind him, "Why didn't you tell me what happened to you ?" Nash asked me right when the door shut. "I was going to tell you but you said you didn't want to hear it, remember ? So I didn't tell you because you obviously didn't want to listen to me, like always." I said rolling my eyes. "Don't try to pin this on me, when I haven't done anything wrong. " Nash said turning the table back to me, "It's not my fault either. I don't even know why you're arguing with me, this is exactly what Chad wants us to do, blame each other when he's really to blame. He's the one who did all of this so instead of pointing fingers at me can we celebrate that Chad is finally behind bars ?" I said hoping that Nash would agree with me and stop arguing with me, at least just for tonight. Nash's head looked down at the floor, "I need you to be by my side, not going against me..." I added.

"You're right, I should listen to you more because I don't listen to what you have to say sometimes. I'm sorry babe..." Nash said with his eyes still hooked to the floor.

I walked over to him and lifted his chin up so his beautiful blue eyes could look into my dull brown ones. "I forgive you, now let's go to bed, please." I asked with sympathy lurking in my eyes, Nash just simply nodded his head as we made our way to my bed and went to sleep.

-------------------------------------------

Authors Note- I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while but I promise I will get back to it. I've had so many tests and everything that I didn't have time to write. So, I'll tell you what I've been doing, I've been thinking of new plots and stories to write, I met Taylor Caniff in September, I made the softball team at my high school, I had to take two major cahsee tests that decide whether I graduate high school or not, and I'm trying to get my Collab channel with my best friend back up and running ! So I will be updating and uploading YouTube videos more since I have more time since I'm on spring break, so be sure to keep an eye out for both of those !

Be sure to follow me on twitter @50ShadesOfNash_ ! I follow back