Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Nineteen

"Its the first day of my senior year of high school and I don't know what to wear !" I said as I pouted. Nash approached next to me and started searching through my closet with me, "How about this ?" Nash said holding up my gray shirt. I gave him the 'are you serious ?' look. "Come on, it would look good on you. Especially with your high waisted shorts that I've become very fond of." Nash said as my cheeks turned a slight shade of pink. I snatched the gray shirt from him, took my pajama shirt off and slid the gray one over my head. "Okay, how should I wear my hair ?" I asked Nash. "A messy bun would look nice." Nash replied. I put my hair up in a nice bun then put on my converse. "You ready ?" Nash asked. I nodded then followed Nash downstairs. "Here's some breakfast, hurry you guys don't wanna be late for your first day of your senior year." Kara said. "We put your house keys in your backpacks so you guys won't get locked out if we aren't back in time from job hunting." Cam explained.

Me and Nash ate breakfast quickly then headed to Nash's car. I turned the radio up a little bit. The speakers blasted Pour Some Sugar On Me as we were heading into our normal parking space. Nash came around to the passenger side to let me out. Carter Taylor and Matt met up with us, "Yoooo !" Matt says to Nash as he brings him into one of those bro hugs. I hug Taylor Carter and Matt as well. "Here we are again, but now we're Seniors." Matt says. Right when we get through the entrance the bell rings. We all take out our schedules to see what classes we have for first period.

I walked to my first period which was psychology and turns out I had Aaron in my class. I sat next to him and placed my backpack on the floor next to my seat. "Hey Aaron nice to see a familiar face." I said with a smile. "Same to you, can i see your schedule ?" Aaron asked kindly. "Sure." I said as I handed him my schedule. "We have three classes together." Aaron said handing me back my schedule. "Thank goodness, i thought i was gonna be a total loner in all my classes. " I said relieved.

"Yeah, well, we have this class, English and Art together." Aaron said. "Sounds good, so do you wanna meet up so we could walk to class together or do you just wanna meet in class ?"

"We could meet in class because i dont wanna step on Nashs toes." Aaron said a bit worried. "What do you mean ?" I asked concerned. "Well, Nash is very protective, of you especially."

"So ? That doesnt mean i cant walk with my friend to class." I said. "We are walking together, i am my own person. Nash doesnt own me. I can walk with who ever i want to." I told Aaron. "Okay, then i will meet you at the entrance to your next class during passing period to third period ?" Aaron said hestitantly. "Perfect." I said as our teacher passed out a syllabus to all of us and had us read it over.

The bell finally rang to go to my second period class which was stats. Nash approached me by the door to my first period class. Nash brought me into his embrace with a tight hug. "Hello beautiful." He said into my ear. "See you third period Cassandra." Aaron said to me as he continued to walk away. "See ya." I replied as I waved goodbye.

Nash then walked me to my stats class that seems to be on the other side of the school. "Ugh well your stops here, see you next passing period ?" he said hesitantly. "Yep." I said as I began to turn until I was whipped back around, while my lips crashed into Nash's. A smile sneaked upon my lips in the middle of our kiss. "I don't want you to be late." I said against his lips. "Okay, see you later beautiful." Nash said smirking at me as he walked away. I walked into my stats class, let the torture begin.

**

Stats was the most boring , like always. I exited the horrific room and waited for Aaron and Nash. Nash appeared first into my sight, "hey beautiful." He said kissing my forehead. He grabbed my hand and tried to drag me behind him but I didn't budge. "What are you doing ?"