Chapter Five

Chapter Five

I came downstairs the next morning to Kara in the kitchen drinking coffee. "Morning Cass. Um me Cameron, Nash and Jasmine are going to go to this club tonight for a little while if you wanna come. You don't have to because I know that you don't like to be in the same room with Nash for very long." Kara explained. "No its fine. I'll come with you guys tonight. Who knows it could be fun. But how would I get in when I'm under age ?" I said with a weak smile forcing onto my face. "We can just make you a fake ID ?" I nodded because it seemed like that could work.

I felt kind of awkward being the only one that wasn't taken in the group that's going tonight. "But what would I wear ?" I asked. "I think we both need help. Let's go see what's in our wardrobe." Kara suggested as we trotted up the stairs. "What would look good to go out to a club ?" I asked as we both looked through our closets. "Well we would want to wear something that isn't too showy but shows just the right amount of skin." Kara said. I don't really go out as much as she does so she's a bit more experienced than I am. "How about this ?" I asked showing off the black dress on a red hanger. "That would go great with your figure and it would make it look like you're at least 21." Kara said to me.

I went into the bathroom and put on the strange dress since I had to borrow one of Kara's dress since I don't go out as much in this type of attire. The dress fit perfect around my curves and was a bit ruffled but not too ruffled. It complimented my figure perfectly just like Kara said it would. I wore nice heels with it that weren't too high so I wouldn't fall and break an ankle. I decided to wear my hair in really loose beach curls and pin my bangs loosely to the right side of my head.

Kara decided to wear her hair straight with a crop top that had something written on it and wore perfectly pre-ripped skinny jeans with her high heel boots that were black to set the whole outfit together. Kara didn't really have to try to look older because she was already 21. Me on the other hand, I'm still only turning 17 so I had to try a bit harder to look older. After we got ready we got my fake ID and other things we needed and headed out to my car since it looked more classic than Kara's jeep. We haven't exactly cleaned her jeep yet since the last time we went riding last week.

We drove up to park in the closest place on the side of the road we could find next to the club. I looked around at all the people that were there and they looked intimidating since they were older. Me and Kara walked into the club and were immediately surrounded by people dancing extremely close. I was a bit disturbed since I haven't been to an actual club. I saw Cameron at a table with both Nash and Jasmine. I rolled my eyes and just ignored Nash like I always do.

"Lets go dance ?" Jasmine suggested. I bet she just wanted to show off her twig like figure that can't dance out on the floor tonight. Everyone agreed and were heading out onto the dance floor, joining the huge crowd. "Cass, you coming ?" Asked Cameron. "Uh, no I'll just stay here and watch the table." I said sending him a fake smile. Wow, I'm at my first night club and what am I doing ? sitting at a table alone. Story of my life.

I went up to the bar and just decided to sit there so I wouldn't be so crowded in the corner table we were at. "Can I buy you a drink ?" Asked a strange voice that made me jump with fright.

I turned around to a man hovering over me. "Umm, sure." I said to him sort of frightened. He sent me a smile that was glowing.

The man took a seat next to me. He got a drink for me and paid like he said. "So you from around here ?" He asked continuing the conversation. "Um, yeah I live here in LA. You ?"

"I live about three hours from here. My friends brought me to this club and told me it would be fun."

"And ?" I spoke with an asking tone. "So far, I'm sitting by myself at my groups table." He said with a huge smile as he chuckled. "Oh really ? That's exactly what I'm doing." I said joining him in laughter.

"Well hey we at least have each others company now." I sent him a generous smile since he was being a decent guy for meeting him at the bar. "Your company is better than the group I'm with." He sort of complimented. "Thanks." I replied back.

We talked amongst each other for it seemed like hours until my group decided to head out. Me and the man that I learned was named Chad exchanged numbers so we could be in touch. I said goodbye to him and put the piece of paper with his number on it in my bra since I didn't have a purse with me.

Nash, Jasmine and Cameron went their separate ways as me and Kara headed to my car. "So how was your night ?" I asked Kara. "Tonight was fun. I'm sorry you didn't have a date like all of us."

"No it's fine, I actually had fun too." I said looking down and smiling at my lap. "Why what happened ? Did you lose your v-card tonight because I swear if you did I'm gonna hunt him down an-"

"No Kara !" I said laughing historically, " I still have my v-card. I just met this guy Chad tonight who is actually really nice to talk to." I explained. "Oh well I'm glad you had fun." Kara told me.

I went straight up into my room right when we got to our apartment and started to write.

He seemed so nice. So thoughtful. Generous. And he cared about what I had to say. I haven't had that in a while from a guy. I mean of course I just met him but he is pretty sweet. He's better than how Nash treated me as a person. Way better actually. I actually feel wanted...

I then drifted off to sleep after expressing my thoughts.

**

I woke up the next morning getting a text from Chad telling me to have a nice day. I texted him back something sweet in return and went downstairs smiling pretty big.

I was met not just by Kara but by Cameron and Nash as well. Thank god no Jasmine in sight. "What happened to Jasmine ? Did she get annoyed with you already ?" I asked with some attitude. "No, how has your luck been with getting a boyfriend without a paper bag over your head ?" Nash fires back, I rolled my eyes at his come back since it wasn't worth my time, but we all know it was. "You know nothing about my love life." I said sternly.

"You have a love life ? Since when ?" Asked Kara sarcastically. "I have someone in mind."

"You mean that guy from the club last night ? You just talked to the guy once"

"Yeah, but I want to get to know him more and see where this can lead to." I explained. "Wait you actually met someone at the club last night ?" Nash said puzzled like. "Its no big deal honestly." I said shrugging it off as I went to get some cereal.

---------------------------------

Authors Note-Hoped you guys like the chapter ! We have a new characters to add to the list you guys, Chad & Jasmine. Now their going to be a big part of the story in some way which you will find out. So now that both Nash and Jesica are supposeably taken does that mean more night outs to the club ?

Hook ups ?

More arguments ?

More drama ?

Well you're just gonna have to stick around to find out !

Well I'm going to the beach tomorrow with my family so I will not be updating until I get back tomorrow if I have time !

Thanks for reading this chapter don't forget to vote, comment your favorite moment in the book so far and don't forget to share/tell your friends to read this book as well !!

Love you guys .