Chapter Thirty

Chapter Thirty

Nash's POV

I wanted to wake up , but I didn't have enough motivation to get out of bed , especially after my night out with the guys last night. I couldn't remember most of the night besides the bits and pieces I could put together , which mainly just involved me and the rest of the football team downing one shot after another. I was slightly regretting drinking so much last night as the hangover crept it's way up from behind me with the urging, unrelentless misery of my head pounding. It felt as if my brain was going to crack through my skull. I soon got up enough built up energy to rise from my bed to look at the clock.

Wait ... This isn't my bed.

I noticed the change of scenery as I looked around the room. I couldn't quite focus my vision as the back of my eyeballs feel like they're being poked with shards of glass repetitively. I knew I was suppose to crash at Matt's house if I didn't end up making it back to my place , but this didn't quite seem like Matt's pad either.

"Good morning sleepy head, have a rough night ?" I heard coming from the right side of me, my vision took a bit to focus on the figure making its way towards me. It was a female , she had a small petit figure and long brown hair , she slightly resembled Cassandra in a way if only I was drunk she woul-

Wait ... What was I don't at this girls house in the first place ?

"Uhhh , what happened ?" I asked. "Last night , you mean ?" The girl questioned. I nodded my head, hoping I didn't sleep with this girl. "If you think that we did, you know... don't jump to conclusions just yet. Sure, we made out, but you were drunk and I took care of you because you were a real mess." She said blunt like. "Wait we made out???" I questioned. "Yes, you and the football team came to the party. We ended up dancing when you were pretty wasted, then all of a sudden we started making out in the middle of the dance floor. I realized that you were a mess, and weren't quite in the right state of mind, so I decided to stop the make out sesh early and just take care of you before you did anything that was more stupid than making out with a random girl at a party."

I remember silently of what she was describing to me, but I still couldn't quite remember everything that happened last night. I just now know that I'm in this girls bed.

"But we still made out ?" I questioned again.

"Correct." She confirmed.

The first thing that came to my mind was that I couldn't possibly have Cassandra find out what happened at this party last night, she would be crushed. I just have to make sure no one tells her or that I didn't talk to her myself.

I looked through my phone to see if I made any texts to Cassandra, but all I see is one text from her this morning saying, "Hey you didn't hit me up last night and I wanted to make sure you were okay." Damn it, I fucked up already. I decided to call Matt and ask him what's up.

"Hello?" Matt answers. "Yo Matt, its Nash. ummmm has Cassandra ask about me ?" I asked concerned but tried to be in the calmest tone possible. "Yeah, actually I just bumped into her before you called..."

There was a long pause because I thought he was proceeding with his sentence.

"What was the conversation?"

"Well, she asked where you were and I panicked and said I don't know." Matt admitted. "I left with you and the guys and then I don't show up to school the next day and don't even inform my girlfriend about any of this but she knows that I was going to stay at YOUR house, but when she asks you where I am you say you don't know ?!" I was a bit mad that Matt didn't have my back through this shit right now. "What I really don't know where you are, what did you want me to do, just lie to her?"