Chapter Twenty Eight

Authors Note-I hope you guys are liking the story so far and my new way of writing. If you guys don't know I'm gonna start to upload 5 chapters at once instead of one by one. I'm that I haven't uploaded in so long I've been extremely busy. Well , don't forget to like, comment, and share this story with your friends. Much love xx

Chapter Twenty Eight

I was woken up by Nash surprising me with kisses all over my face. I giggled a bit as I tried to push him off of me, "I'm up. I'm up." I soon realized it was Monday again. I rolled my eyes at the thought of Monday's , they are always the worse for me. "Hurry up and get dressed lazy ass." Nash said to me as he went into the bathroom and shut the door behind him. I got up and started to pick out an outfit that I should've done last night , but was too lazy to do so. I decided to wear a nice flower pattern shirt with some blue jean shorts that came down to the middle of my thighs with some sandles with black leather flowers. I waited for Nash to get out of the bathroom so I could apply my makeup. I went for the natural look, with a light blush to bring out my cheek bones, some winged eyeliner and a little bit of mascara. I brushed my hair and just left it down because I didn't feel like doing anything special to it today.

We took Nash's car to school. We met up with Carter and Aaron at the front of the school. Aaron greeted Nash with a hug , "Aye bro ! You ready for the football game today ?" Aaron asked Nash, I never realized how bad of a girlfriend I was being for that entire month I wasn't attending school. I wasn't there for Nash at his football practices or his football games like a good girlfriend should be. Now they are almost done with the season and I haven't taken into consideration of how Nash was feeling all that time. I am making a promise to myself that I will be the best girlfriend I can be, and start thinking about Nash's needs before I do anything. After all, he deserves the best right now , because he could've just left me out in the cold when things were getting rough , but he was still there for me even when I was pushing him and everyone else away from me. He is the main reason why I wasn't so behind on my classes when I finally decided to come back. So I own it to him to be the best girlfriend I can be. I got drawn out of my thoughts when I heard Nash's voice respond to Aaron's question that he asked it seemed like moments ago , "Ready as I'll ever be." Nash said pretty confidently. I wasn't going to tell him I was planning on going to his football game , I will just wait until he sees me in the stands. The bell rang, filling the crowded halls with swarming teenagers , half trying to get to their classes, and the other, well not so much. Aaron said that he will see me in first period and he walked away. Nash and I had some small talk on our way to my first period. We stopped in front of my class, "Do you have $20 on you by any chance ?" I asked him realizing that I had no money to get into the football game today, but I needed the $20 to get the USB stamp so I could get into everything for free all this year.

"Yeah, here" Nash said as he reached into his pocket to pull out his wallet and took out $20 to hand to me. "Thanks, Love you." I said giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Love you, see you next passing period." Nash said as he walked away so he wouldn't be late for class. I turned around and walked into my first period. I was greeted by Aaron who has been my partner since the beginning of the year. I'm glad she hasn't changed us around because I haven't gotten to know anybody else in the class. "Hey Aaron, did we have homework last night for this class ?" I asked him. "No, last night was an extra night to do the homework from the day before if you didn't do it." Aaron explained, I sighed in relief, "Okay, I already did it." I said.

I looked through my backpack and took out my folder. "The only thing I am a bit behind on is math, like always." I rolled my eyes at the thought. "Well, I'm pretty good at math, I could help you out if you want." Aaron offered. "Really ? I feel like I'm asking for too much." I said.

Hold up , would Nash be okay with Aaron helping me out in math ? I know they are friends , but he got mad when Aaron and I suggested on walking to our classes together without confronting him about it. I will ask him after his football game tonight.

"No, I insist." Aaron responded, drawing me out of my thoughts. "Okay, well I will think about it , and I'll get back to you." I replied with a smile.

*Lunch*

It was lunch time, and I was starving. I walked with Aaron over to our table during lunch, I was startled when a hand crept around my waist, I looked up to find Nash looking down at me smiling. I sent him a smile in return, "I leave in a few minutes to go and warm up for the game." Nash stated. I nodded. "Can I have your keys , because I have no way home." I asked politely, Nash handed me the keys then kissed me on the cheek goodbye. Since Nash wasn't at lunch anymore, I thought it was the perfect time to go get my USB stamp for the game tonight with the $20 Nash gave me.

The rest of the day flew by fast, for being a Monday. I headed out to Nash's car with Lexis who was going to help me make posters for both Nash and Matt since they were both on varsity , and hopefully they play today.

We walked into my apartment and got out all the markers, poster boards, and glitter , "Now the game doesn't start for another hour, so I think we have enough time to make a poster for both Matt and Nash ." Lexis nodded and started to get to work on a poster for Matt , and I got to work on the poster for Nash. It didn't take as long as we thought it would. Her poster for Matt read: Lets Go Matt ! with #32 written all over the poster and the word Matt was in big letters and had blue and gold glitter.

After we both finished our posters , Lexis wrote #7 on both of my cheeks and I put two lines underneath her eyes and added blue and gold glitter to them. After we got everything we needed for the football game we headed out and went back to the high school. We parked in a parking space close to the football field and took our posters out of the trunk. We walked down to the entrance where Mrs. O'Neil scanned our ID's for a USB stamp as we went in. I could see Nash warming up with the rest of the guys as me and Lexis stood against the fence that separated the stands from the football field. the football players flooded towards the benches to talk before the game starts. I waved to Nash and Matt to catch their attention and motion them to come towards us. Nash was surprised to see me as he approached us with Matt by his side, "What are you doing here ?" Nash asked me surprised. "I'm here to watch you play, duh" I said with a little giggle, as Nash's cheeks turned a light shade of pink as he rubbed the back of his neck. "Now, go kick some ass !" I added excitedly. Nash laughed as he leaned in to connect his lips with mine, "Good luck." I said to him as he walked away. "Good luck , Matt." I said as he walked away from both of us as well. Me and Lexis sat back and waited for the game to start. I raised up my sign that I have been dying to do since I got here that read: My boyfriend is the one with the nice booty  with a heart designed like a football with #7 placed all around throughout the poster with blue and gold glitter splashed across the poster. Nash looked towards my direction before it went to go out on the field and started to laugh. I'm glad he found my poster humorous , so he wouldn't be so nervous.