Chapter Twenty One

CAUTION: MUST READ. THIS CHAPTER IS PRETTY GRAPHIC BUT THIS IS ALSO THE CHAPTER THAT IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST PLOT TWISTS IN THE STORY SO IT IS A MUST READ CHAPTER. SO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Chapter Twenty One

Cassandra's POV

I headed to fourth period, alone once again. I stood outside the classroom and acted like I was waiting for someone. So I wouldn't be alone in the classroom with Chad. That's the last thing I want to happen. Once the bell rang I went through the door and sat in the same seat I did yesterday. "Hello class, today you are going to get to know your partner more since you're going to be working with them for the whole year," he said as he passed out the assignment that had questions, front and back.

"Okay, let's get this over with." I mumbled to myself. "Y'know just because you mumble doesn't mean I can't hear you.." The guy said next to me. "Oh, sorry. What's your name ?" I asked him the first question on the assignment that we both had to fill out. "Dillon, yours ?" He asked. "I'm Cassandra," I replied.

As we got to know each other a bit more I found out that he was pretty close friends with Taylor and he hung out with the other guys. I even invited him to sit at our table so he could sit with all of us.

I was in the middle of a conversation with Dillon when my phone vibrated in my back pocket,

Nash:I went home early because Im coming down with something

Cassandra:Why ?

I tried to send before Chad interrupted me, "Miss hand me the electronic device." Chad scolded me. "No." I said refusing to do what ever he told me. "Ms. Vasquez, the device." He said sternly. "No, its my phone."

"Get out of my class." Chad said pointing to the door, "talk to you later Dillon." I said as I walked towards the classroom door. "You miss have detention for a week !" Chad said yelling at me from across the classroom.

"Suck my ass." I simply said as I got out of class and went up to the office and ask if I could lay down for the rest of the period, then after fourth period was over I headed to fifth period, other than the little mishap in fourth period, my day was pretty good.

I slowly headed over to my fourth period classroom again because I realized that I had detention and if I don't go to detention all this week then I'll get a referral and so on and so forth that could lead to suspension or me getting expelled.

I looked through the window and nobody seemed to be in the classroom, maybe he went to the bathroom and would be back ? I just decided to see if the classroom door was open and it just so happened to be. Once I closed the door completely I turned around and it went pitch black.

**

I woke up in a loopy daze, I knew my eyes were open but I couldn't see a thing. I tried to see by looking around but I couldn't. Something was over my eyes, a blind fold or a cloth of some sort ? My hands were tied behind my back with some type of tape and my legs were taped together.

"Detention really, Cass. Are you that desperate to have more time with me ?" Chad said with his raspy voice. "No & where am I ?" I asked. "Oh you don't need to worry about that sweetie. All you need to know is that you're safe now."

"No, I'm never safe with you bastard. Now let me go." I shouted because I didn't know how far he was away from me. I felt a hand come in contact with my face. "Don't speak to your teacher that way." Chad said. I heard giggling in the distance, who else is in here with me and Chad ?

"Did I miss anything ?" A familiar female voice said. "No, she just woke up." Chad said. "Oh, so are we gonna let her go now ?" The girl asked.

"No, let's play." Chad said.