Chapter Three

Chapter Three

I came downstairs to Kara cooking breakfast for herself as usual.

"Hey, good you're awake. Listen um Cameron and Nash are gonna come over for a bit and we might go swimming. You're welcome to join, I didn't know where you and Nash stood so I didn't know if you would be up for it." Kara says to me.

"I'm not really in the mood to go swimming today so I might just pass but thanks." I said as I went and made myself some cereal.

After I was done eating my cereal I put the bowl and spoon in the sink and rinsed them before putting them in the dishwasher. The door bell rang through the house as Kara answered it.

"Hey guys." Kara greeted the boys. Nash and Cameron came into view through the door. I decided to go up to my room and just listen to music.

After about five minutes I heard a knock at the door it was most likely Kara, "Come in." I said loud enough. Nash comes into view through the door.

"What are you doing in here ?" I asked shocked. "Um I was just looking for the bathroom." He lies, he's not very good at it. "Really ? you're looking for the bathroom come on that's the best you've got ?" I asked with a laugh.

"Um well Kara was wondering why you didn't want to come out and go swimming." He said to me. "I just didn't feel like going swimming today."

"Well the least you can do is sit by the pool with your feet in. You don't have to go swimming." Nash suggests.

"Yeah I guess you're right." I said sort of considering.

"Tell her I'll be out there in five minutes." I told him. He nodded and disappeared through the door. I put on my tube top with my loose shirt that said New York on it with some jean short shorts.

I decided to leave my phone in my bedroom since I would be talking to Kara most of the time. I went outside into the backyard to find Nash taking off his shirt, I've never seen him shirtless but I have to say for being me having a hatred towards him I have to give him props for his nice body. I practically had my mouth open, I caught myself and closed my mouth before he could notice I was staring at him.

"Finally you're here." Kara says to me. Cameron was taking off his shirt as well, he also has a pretty nice body. Gosh I gotta stop doing that. I approached all three of them, "Are you going swimming ?" Cameron asked.

"No I'm just putting my feet in." I said. "Oh Cass do you have your phone on you ?" Asked Kara. I looked at her sort of puzzled, "Um no I left it in my room why ?"

"Because you're going swimming." Nash said as he pushed me into the pool.

I fell backwards and the next thing I know , I am drenched and the first one in the pool. "Gosh I hate you !" I raised my voice at Nash.

"I know." Nash said as he almost cannibals on me if I didn't move. Then Kara and Cameron jumped in together.

I took off my loose shirt and was only wearing my tube top and my jean shorts.

**

I had a pretty good time considering I was hanging out with Nash.

I decided that I was done swimming so I laid on the ground on a towel and was working on my tan. Once I thought I was tan enough, which was about ten minutes later, I went inside and to my room to change out of my wet clothes. I came down to Nash helping himself to some soda.

"Excuse me did I say you can drink my soda ?" I asked sassy like. "No I'm helping myself." He said snapping back at me.

"Well just so you know I drink straight from the bottle so enjoy my back wash." I said with a smirk as I went back outside to join Cameron and Kara.

Nash came out of the house and joined us outside.

"You guys wanna make a bond fire ?" Asked Nash. We all agreed that would be a pretty good idea so we got some fire wood and built the fire.

I brought out some marshmallows, Hersey chocolates and granola bars so we could make s'mores.

We started telling random stories that have happened in our past. We shared some laughs and had a few s'mores.

**

It was around 11 o'clock, "Well we should start heading home." Nash said to me and Kara. "You guys can stay the night if you want." Kara suggested.

"What?" Me and Nash said in sync with each other.

"I have to spend more time with him ?" I exaggerated.

"Come on its not like you guys are sleeping together or in the same room. Nash can sleep on the couch and Cameron can sleep in my room." Kara said to me. "Ugh fine." I said rolling my eyes as I went upstairs to take a shower and get changed into my pajamas.

**

I came out of the hallway brushing my hair to Kara finished making dinner. We all sat at the table. Of course Nash was across from me. He was watching me eat, it wasn't bothering me at first but within five minutes and he was still staring at me, it started to bug me.

"Can I help you ?" I asked. "Yeah can you not chew your food like a cow it really gets on my nerves." Nash says with a smirk.

"Nash. Don't." Cameron warned him. "Well I'm sorry my chewing is interrupting your eating. Oh wait you're not eating you're too busy staring at me. Take a fucking picture it lasts longer." I said to Nash as I stood up.

"How can I eat when you're chewing so loud !" Nash says to me as he stands up and yells. "Guys stop it. That's enough for one night." Kara says to us as she stood up. Cameron did the same to hold her back with his arm stretching out across her body.

"I think I'm going to head to bed." I said with no emotion in my tone. I went straight to my room and slammed my door. Why is Nash suck a dick ? He's so rude to me and he doesn't even care about how he makes me feel.

I swear Nash pushes me over the limit and he just.. ugh I hate him. I went to my bed and started to write.

He thinks that I don't hear the words coming out of his mouth. He thinks they just go through one ear and out the other. It's the exact opposite... When he says things they stay in my head on repeat. Its like a song you love but once you keep listening to it so many times you end up hating it. Its like that but I don't love Nash I automatically hated him once I first met him. And every time I hear his voice, I start hating him a bit more but I

I couldn't sleep for the life of me so I went downstairs to get a midnight snack. I saw from the middle of the stairs that the light was already on in the kitchen. I stood frozen for a couple seconds once I saw Nash in the kitchen.

I continued my way to the kitchen cabinet to get myself a bowl. "What are you doing up ?" I asked. He didn't answer for a couple of seconds "I couldn't sleep... You ?" He asked silently. "I couldn't sleep either." I said simply as I poured some Cinnamon Toast Crunch into my bowl.

"You like Cinnamon Toast Crunch ?" He asked with a little giggle. "Yeah."

"I do too." He said with a short smile but it disappeared as quick as it came. "Listen I'm sorry for over reacting at dinner. I was out of line. I shouldn't have said the things I've said." Nash admits.

"It's fine. What was said is done. It went through one ear and out the other, it doesn't phase me. We don't like each other, calling each other names is part of the job." I said. "Yeah, I guess you're right." Nash said to me. After I finished my cereal I grab a glass of soda and went back up to bed.

--------------------------------

Authors Note-Hoped you guys liked the chapter. Well that's all I have to say

Don't forget to vote, comment what you think should happen in the next chapter and I might consider it (; and comment what your favorite part of the book so far, and don't forget to share this book with your friends !