Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven

Tonight is the night if the dinner with me, Chad, Nash, Jasmine, Cameron and Kara. I am really nervous for Chad to meet everyone because what if they don't like him ? I mean that wouldn't change anything in our relationship we are starting together but still it would be a minor bump in the road. I decided to wear a nice black dress that was loose and flowing since we were just having a nice dinner at our apartment and we weren't going out anywhere fancy.

I came downstairs to see almost everyone looking at me, "What?" I asked with a smile. "You look beautiful." Cameron tells me, "Thanks." I replied. "This Chad is a lucky guy." He added. I thanked him again for the compliments. The door bell finally rang, "he's here." I gasped excitedly. I opened the door to Chad looking me up and down, "Hey Beautiful." He said with a smile as he gave me a rose and leaned in to kiss me on the cheek. "Hey come in." I spoke as I allowed him to pass by me.

"Everyone, this is Chad." I introduced. "Chad, this is Cameron, Jasmine, Nash, and you already know Kara."

"Oh yes, nice to see you again Kara." He said ask he shook her hand laughing. "So we meet again." She said sternly trying to keep her laugh in but couldn't.

Chad shook everyone's hand and then we all headed to the table.

Jasmine was on my left, don't even ask me how weird it is sitting next to my enemies girlfriend. It's honestly repulsive. But I would rather be sitting next to her than Nash. and of course Chad was on my right. "So what are your plans Chad?" Kara started the conversation. "Well, I actually wanna be an actor so I've been auditioning for pretty much anything I can get my hands on." He said with a laugh. "So what you're saying is you don't have a very stable paying job right now ?" Nash added in, why is he in this ?

"Well besides my acting career I actually work at the local hospital where I live as a paramedic." Chad adds. "Oh well I heard that paramedics don't have very good salary." Nash snapped back. "Nash." Cameron warned him. "Im just stating the facts." Nash defended himself. We all kept eating until we were full which wasn't long after that.

The dinner was finally over, thank god. "Well I'm gonna head out, Umm see you tomorrow ?" Chad suggested. "Yeah, yeah. Tomorrow would be great." I sent him a smile. "Okay see you then ." Chad said as he gave me a goodbye kiss on the cheek. I shut the door behind me, "So what did you guys think of Chad ?" I asked nervously because I couldn't exactly read their facial expressions. Everyone said he was great, "Ehh, I don't like him." Nash shrugged and you could just feel the air in the atmosphere grow thick. "Who cares what you think ?" I rolled my eyes at him.

"Apparently you do since you asked for our opinions." Nash fired at me. "Fuck off." I defended myself since he had a pretty good point but I didn't want to admit it so I just stopped the argument there.

I exchanged goodnights with everybody and went upstairs to my room and started to write,

Tonight's dinner went really well. Everyone seems to like Chad but him. He's so annoying and immature. How could he not like Chad ? Chad is the total package. What I know of him of course but I'm sure as we go on and deeper into our relationship I will know more about him, hopefully. Let's just hope he's not a serial killer haha.... Is it weird that I have doubts about Chad ? He's the first guy I've had a real connection and relationship with for the longest time and its not just me putting in all the effort this time. And with Nash constantly on the side showing me what guys do when they totally hate your guts it appears to me that all guys seemed that way. But now since I've met Chad its somehow..... different as you can say. Is he the one I will be marrying ? Is he the one who gets down on one knee in front of me to ask the question ? I've asked this about every guy I come across because its scary to think that any guy in your life could become your groom waiting for you at the alter.

---------------------------------

Authors Note- Hope you guys liked this chapter. Sorry this chapter was so short but I will be updating very soon I'm just really tired right now and I'm like half asleep while typing this so bare with me on the spelling haha. Well I guess Cassandra and Chad are a thing now you guys ?

Who ships

Chassandra ?

Don't forget to vote, comment your favorite part of the book so far, and share this book with a friend(s). SPREAD THE WORD !!

Well byeee guys !