My Enemy Is My Lover | Nash Grier

MUST READ:

Authors Note- Just so you guys know, this is my first ever fan fiction book about anyone from Magcon so bare with me. Second, i want to ask every reader to go on Twitter (if you have one that is) and tweet out to Nash Grier (@Nashgrier) with the link to this book, using the hashtag #NewNashFanFic . It would mean the world to me if you helped me to try to get Nash to read my book. And this book is no where near any of the boys attitudes they are complete sweethearts so yeah (: lol. Well thats all i have to tell you for now so enjoy the book.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter One

Cassandra's POV

I was sitting in my apartment watching Netflix, you know, the usual. My best friend Kara comes bursting through the door with a smile on her face. She came over to me, "How do you feel about going on a double date with me tomorrow night ?" She asked. "Come on, Kara i don't want to go on another blind date. You know it always ends up going wrong." I exclaimed. "Please Cass, just this one last time. I really want to go out with this guy but his friend hates staying at their apartment for that long so he's going to tag along which means i need you." She explained. "You said that about the last three guys Kara and besides i don't want to go out with someone i don't know." I said. "But you do know him..."

"What ? Who is it ?" I asked. "You will see when we go on the date tomorrow night." Kara said to me. She gave me the 'what do you say' look, "What am i going to wear tomorrow night ?" I asked as she brought me into a hug thanking me a million times.

**

We went to the mall to pick out some cute clothes that we could wear for the double date tonight. We walked into Forever 21 and checked out some cute clothes. I ended up getting a black tube top, floral skirt that flowed just right, and a burgundy cardigan with brown high heel boots. Kara got a light shaded burgundy dress with a light pink blazer and black pumps. Now that we got our outfit for tonight we went back home to our apartment to go do our hair and make up. Kara had long loose curls that flowed down her back with her bangs pinned loose to the side. She put on light makeup that brought out the green in her eyes. I went with a bit of a messy bun and put on light makeup as well that made my eyes pop more.

It was around seven when we got everything together and we were ready for the date. Me and Kara decided to take her car which was a her black jeep with orange interior. We made it to the restaurant that was quit small but still fancy. We walked in and stood waiting for a waiter for about 15 minutes. "May I help you ?" The waiter said. I looked at the name plate on the side which read Thomas. "Yeah we are hear under Dallas. Table for four." Kara said to Thomas. "Right this way." He said as he lead us to the table with two guys. "Cassandra this is Cameron. And this is Nash." Kara said greeting me. Oh no. Oh no. Oh no. Oh NO! Why am i here ? Kara knows i don't like Nash once so ever. Why would she set me up on a blind date with him ? "Kara can i speech to you for a moment ?" I asked pulling Kara aside not exactly waiting for her answer. "Nash ?! Really ? You know i hate him, why would you bring me on a blind date with someone you know i already can't stand ?!" I said a bit aggravated. "Because i knew you won't come if i told you who it was." Shes right, i wouldn't have came if i knew it was Nash. "Please just this one time, all you have to do is sit across from him for an hour."

"That's too long...'' I said as Kara sort of laughed but i was dead serious. We stayed in silence for a few seconds. "Ugh fine i will stay but only for an hour... then we leave." I said sternly. "Okay, that's fine. An hour that's it." She agreed. We then went back into the table where Nash and Cameron were.

Cameron suggested that Kara would sit next to him and i would sit next to Nash. I rolled my eyes at the idea but agreed to it anyways. "Ew.." Nash said under his breathe as we took our seats next to each other at the booth. "Um excuse me are we going to have a problem ?" I asked him. "Depends are you going to be a bitch the entire night ?" Nash asked me with a smirk. "Depends are you going to be a dick ?" I asked him. He laughed at me then got quiet. He didn't say much to me through the entire 'date'. That was probably the longest conversation we had throughout the night. Once an hour passed it was time for me and Kara to head home. Cameron and Nash walked us out to our car.

Cameron gave Kara and goodbye kiss on the cheek. "Well goodnight i guess..." Nash told me. "Goodnight." I said to him back. "Horrible seeing you." I said with as much sarcasm in my tone as possible. "Yeah, it was terrible going on this so called date with you too." Nash said to me in return. I laughed a bit on the inside. I walked around to the passenger side of Kara's car. "Well that was a good night don't you think ?" She said to me with a smile. "Good ? For you yes but for me not so much. Lets just say its an all time low." I said with a laugh.

"Come on it wasn't so bad.." She said. "You're right.... it was very bad." I said as we pulled up to our apartment. We walked in through the door and took off our shoes and went our separate ways into our rooms. I went into the bathroom and stripped off my clothes onto the floor below me and jumped into the shower really quick. Once i got out i slipped on some superman pajama bottoms and a plain white tank top and went to my bed and fell asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hoped you guys liked the first chapter of this book. I am like half asleep at the moment cause you know, its about 3 in the morning lol so bare with me on my spelling and shit at the moment. Please give this a chapter a vote, comment what you liked about this chapter, comment your favorite moment of this chapter, comment what you think should happen, share this book with your friends and tell them to read it. It would really help me a lot.

Follow Cameron and Nash on Twitter @camerondallas & @Nashgrier !

Well thanks i'm going to go to bed so goodnight my lovelies <3 (;