Chapter 34

Shawn Pov

The date with Alex is going amazing. We're on the boardwalk and its so nice here. Theres rides, cotton candy what could be better?

As Alex and I are walking i spot nash, cameron, matt and the jacks.

"Hey guys!" i say with a smile before bro hugging them all

"Hey guys" Alex Says before also hugging them all. Even Nash...

After hugging the guys Alex attatches her hand back into mine

"Are you guys on a a date?" Nash asks looking kinda hurt

"Yeah we are" Alex says before holding both our hands up

"Oh" is all nash manages to say

He can't be hurt after what he done to Alex, can he?

I look over to Alex and she's looking right at nash. Am I missing something?

Nash POV

Matt, Cameron the jacks and I decided to go to the boardwalk tonight because there's some thing called 'Tacoland' and its opening night and Matt 'insisted' we all went go get free tacos.  Its free food so I agreed to tag along.

As we're walking along the boardwalk I see Alex and Shawn hand in hand on what looks to be a date. The jealously boiled in my stomach. I can't stand seeing Alex with someone else.

"Hey guys" Shawn says with a smile before bro hugging us all. Which was soon followed by Alex giving us all a hug.

I embraced her into the hug and honestly I didn't want to let go.

She soon let out of the hug and I let out a sigh. I really miss Alex.

During the short conversation Shawn Alex the guys and I had, the whole time Alex and I had eye contact. Not breaking it at all until Shawn took her away.

It was bizzare. Its like we had a whole conversation just by using our eyes.

I grab my phone out of my pocket and text Alex. I need to talk to her.

Hey Alex, can we talk? You can come round mine later if you want?

I hit send before I place my phone back into my back pocket.

I turn my attention back to Matt who was acting like a little kid because of the whole tacos situation

Matt POV

"I NEED TACOS NOW GUYS COME ONNNN" I shout impatient. The only reason we came was for tacos and not ONE taco has passed my lips

"Calm down man, you'll get your tacos" Cameron says trying to reassure me.

"Okay okay" I say before calming down

***In Tacoland***

Hell yes I have tacos. I love tacos. Maybe just a little more than pancakes.

I take a seat in the booth next to Nash as the rest of the guys are still in line to buy their tacos

Nash was scrolling through his Instagram feed. Pictures of him and Alex pop up on screen.

"You miss her don't you?" I question sympathetically

"I fucked up Matt, big time. She'll never want me back" Nash says in a shaky voice, like he'd been crying.

"Everything will work out man, things always do"

Nash POV

"Everything will work out man, things always do" Matt speaks

That's the exact thing my mom said to me the night it happened. Maybe they're right?

"I hope so man" I reply

"I know so" he says with a smile before taking a bite of his taco

"I AM IN TACO HEAVEN" matt screams

I just sit there laughing and shaking my head at him. Matts crazy. He always knows how to make someone feel happier. Just by being him.

I place my phone onto the table and I begin to eat my taco. And I now see how Matt reacted. these tacos are amazing.

Soon my phone goes off saying I have a message notification from Alex

Okay nash, I'll see you around 8?

I smile at my screen at the fact she will see me.

Okay no problem, see you then :)

I hit send before going back to eating my taco

***Nash's house***

Its 7:45 and Alex will be here any minute and you have no idea how nervous I am. I just need to get over the fact she loves Shawn. This was a bad idea, I've invited my whole world around to break my heart. Just like I broke hers. I can't do this

Before I can cancel there's a knock on the door.

I get up and answer the door to see someone I don't need to see right now.

"Hey nash"

A/n Update! CLIFFHANGER! WHO COULD IT BE?

I'll update again real soon!

Thanks for reading
Vote
Share with friends!!

Ily guys! :)

~em x