Chapter 26

Shawn POV

Today's the day we go international. London, England here we come.

Time to leave NJ.

We all stayed in one big hotel room last night. Just packing, talking, making vines/ YouTube videos and just talking about life.

The whole time I could tell Alex felt uncomfortable, as every so often Cameron would glance over and wink at her. He really needs to stop or I'll kick him off this tour no questions asked.

It's 5am and we all have to head to the airport for a very long flight ahead of us.

I walk over to my suitcase and cram in the last few things I need to pack. Chargers, my laptop and some food. You can't travel without food.

I walk back over to my holdal bag and I put my phone in and I zip up the bag.

I'm all packed. Now its just for everyone else.

I walk into Alex and Nash to see Alex crying on the bed. I glance away but immediately turn back. Alex? Crying? Why?

I walk into the room and walk up to Nash and alex.

"Alex what's wrong?!" I ask concerned

She shakes her head signaling there's 'nothing' wrong. When girls cry there is always a reasoning behind it.

"Alex please." I state

"Nash?" I ask

"Shawn, Alex is just feeling emotional" nash states.

"Nash can we talk for a second?" I ask before beconing him to follow me

He nods and soon follows behind me

"What's alex saying?" I ask

Nash shakes his head

"Come on man, I'm her best friend" I say whilst putting my fingers through my hair.

"She won't tell me!" Nash kinda shouts

"Shh! Its 4am!" I burst back quietly

"Do you know what's up?" Nash asks.

"Uh, no that's why I asked you!" I can't tell him. Alex done that to cover up my mistake.

"What's with the hesitation man?" Nash questions

"Its 4am nash what do you expect?" Wow pretty smart of me for this early in the morning

"Okay man, I'm going go finish packing. See you soon" nash says before walking back into his room with alex.

I hate being put on the spot like that.

Nash POV

Im seriously worried about alex. She randomly burst out crying in her sleep. As if she was scared. I shook her awake and all I could see was the stained tears on her cheeks.

She assured me she was fine. But no one just cries randomly. That's when shawn walked in and talked to me about it. I'm certain he knows something I don't.

I walk back into alex and i's room and she's packing the final things into her suitcase. I soon do the same.

Its almost 4:30am and we're all ready to head to the airport.

I grab my suitcase and backpack and alex soon does the same. We walk out of the hotel room followed by the rest of the guys.

We arrive down at the lobby and it was very quiet. Apart from their being one girl sitting on the lobby sofa.