Chapter 12

Alex pov

Words cant describe how much i love Saturdays, watching Netflix all day and no school tomorrow its a great feeling.

I wake up at around about 10am and nash is the first thing on my mind. I can't help but smile when i think about him.

I roll out of bed and head to the bathroom. I undress myself and step into the shower. I turn the tap until the water becomes water. I stand enjoying the warmth before getting out of the shower and wrapping a towel around my body and walking back into my bedroom.

I dry my body while listening to happy little pill by troye sivan. This song really shows how depression can effect someone's life so much. I hate the thought of it, good song though.

I walk over to my dresser and pick out some clothes to wear for the day. I decide to wear a muscle tank and some shorts, lazy day clothing.

I walk downstairs and walk to the kitchen, i open the fridge and grab a can of arizona and a bunch of grapes. I walk over to the couch and turn on the tv.

Let the netflix marathon begin.

Nash pov

So today i decided to surprise alex by turning up at her house for a movie day, she always does netflix Saturdays so i thought why not join her.

I walk over to my dresser and pick out something to wear. I pick a vans tee some shorts and a pair of vans. I change into my selected clothing and i head to the bathroom. I grab some gel and i gell my hair into a messy quiff and i spray a little cologne.

I walk downstairs grabbing my car keys on the way

"See ya guys!" I shout as i close the door behind me

I walk up and unlock my car. One stop before alexs. Food stop.

I drive down the rod until i get to a store. I step out my car and walk inside grabbing a basket to put my groceries in. I walk down all the isles and i head to the checkout desk to pay. I pay the cashier and i head back to my car putting the bag on the passenger seat.

I look into the bag, hopefully alex still likes this stuff. I picked up two bags of doritos, original and spicy, two tubs of ben and jerrys cookie dough icecream, sweedish fish and cans of arizona.

I put my key into the ignition and i head towards alexs house

10 minutes later i arrive outside alexs house. Wow ive not seen her parents in a while.

I step out the car picking up the bag behind me. I close the door and then lock my car. I head up the driveway and I finally reach the front door. I ring the door bell and soon alex answers

"Hey alex" i say with a smirk

She looked so good for not even trying, her chocolate brown hair waving just above her hips and her shorts and tank top complimented her body perfectly

"Hey nash! Whats up?" She asks confused but in a happy tone

"I came to spend the day with my favourite girl"

"Aw come in" she says with a grin

I walk through the front door and i place the bag on the counter

"Whats all this?!"

"I bought the essentials for movie day" i say with a laugh

"Oh my god this is perfect!!"

"THANK YOU NASH!" she says giving me a peck on the cheek

"Anything for you" i say smiling

"My parents are both at world but i think they'll want to see you again! Want to stay until dinner? "

"Id love too"

We both walk over to the couch and take a seat with all of our food surrounding us.

We started to watch frozen, but we've both seen it that much its became over watched

"What about the purge?" Alex asks

"Im down"

I didn't think a girl like alex would like a movie like that, which i find very attractive.

We start to watch the movie but I couldn't stop looking at alex. She's just so beautiful and i want us to be how we were before.

Before I could think i place my hand onto alexs cheek, i stroke it gently which earns a giggle from alex

"Hey watch the movie! " she giggles

"I can't your just so beautiful "

"Shut it gri-"

Before you should finish her sentence my lips crashed against hers. It felt right it wasn't a forced or rough kiss. But it was passionate and meaningful.

I lick the bottom of her lip asking for entrance which she soon accepts. We're both on the couch and alex is on top of me. The kiss soon became into a make out session which was no longer passionate but rough and playful which i liked.

"H-hey" i say with not much breath

"Y-y-yeah?" Alex asks still kissing my lips

"Will you be my girlfriend again alex?"

Alex smiles into the kiss which i took as a yes.

A few minutes later we finish and start to watch the movie again.

Alex is mine again and i couldn't be happier

A/n another update!!!! Yay!

I'll update again soon!

Social media

@nashs_arizona

~em x