Chapter 29

Alex PoV

We all stood there frozen at the news Shawn just gave us. This can't be happening, this is Shawns dream and he's been told he can't do it.

"I think I have a plan" Cameron repeats

We all glare at him hoping it was a plausible plan that could actually work.

"What's the plan?" Shawn asks weakly

"Okay so the plan is that Shawn lip syncs!" Cameron shouts

All our mouths drop at how brilliant the idea was, that was apart from shawns.

"I can't do that, I'd be cheating the fans and what will I do after the tour!? Everyone will ask why I'm not singing anymore" Shawn says weakly again with a sigh

Soon all our smiles fade away. Shawns dream has broken into tiny pieces before his eyes.

Shawn PoV

There is no way that I'm going along with Cameron's plan

I open up Twitter and compose a tweet.

I feel the tears running down my face. I'm broken.

Compose tweet~

I start to type my tweet but I soon realise it's to big to fit the 140 character limit.

I continue to type the tweet and then I take a screenshot of the tweet that read

' I don't know how to tell anyone this, but I can no longer continue my tour. I went to the hospital this morning to get my throat checked as it felt real bad this morning. The diagnosis wasn't good guys. I've been told to never sing again, it could affect my life mentally and physically if I attempt to sing again. This is NOT what I want, you guys know my life is singing and meeting you guys. you don't know how much this has affected me. I'm sorry if I've let anyone down. The worst thing is, I've let myself down. I'm sorry 😔'

I stare at my screen as I feel a tear roll down my cheek and it soon lands on my phone screen. I wipe it off before posting the tweet.

All the guys and Alex went out to get nandos a British 'delicacy'. I didn't go because I was too mentally shocked at what's happened all of a sudden in my life.

All of a sudden I felt like I had no place on this world anymore. Why should I be here if I'm not able to do what I love. My dream.

I lay back onto my bed and just think things over.

'Would I be missed?' I thought to myself

' Is there a solution to this?'

I walk to the bathroom and sit on the side of the bathtub. motionless, what should I do.

I run water into the bathtub until it's practically almost full. I sit on the side glaring at my reflection in the water.

I soon hear Alex's voice through the bathroom door. I walk up to the door and lock it before she can walk in.

Before I lock it I see it's only Alex. the others must be in the jacks and cams room.

"Shawn?" Alex calls from the other side of the door

I look over to the full bathtub full of water.

I could just quit now.

"Shawn?!" Alex shouts with panic in her voice

I sigh before I let the water run away. I unlock the door and see Alex standing in the doorway.

"Shawn?" She asks again.

"Yeah Al?" I ask before taking a seat on my bed

"Is everything alright?" She questions before taking a seat next to me

I shake my head signalling that I'm not okay at all.

I take my phone out and go onto Twitter as I've not checked it since I posted that tweet.

There was mixed responses some like:

' I'm so sorry'

' I can't Believe this'

' everything will work out'

I knew all these types of tweets were there to make me happy. yet it didn't work, I felt like nothing can make me happy again.

"Aw Shawn, it'll get better. I promise" Alex says giving me a hug

" I hope so" I say with a smile

"I know so" she says smiling back

Before I knew it Alex had made me feel a bit happier about the whole situation.

5 days left in England then back home. still can't believe the tours over.

A/n Update!

I'll update again real soon and also the story will be ending soon!

Sequel though?! Comment below and I may do one!

Thank you and love you

~em x