chapter 3

Shawn pov

Fridays are the best day of the week for two reasons.  1. The weekend. And 2. I have music class all day which I love as it's a burning passion within me. I could never picture my life without my guitar,  its impossible.

I wake up and look at my phone. 6am a new record. I roll out of bed still half asleep as I get into the shower, cold once again to wake me up. I need to drink coffee, damn shawn you're stupid I thought to myself. I never learn.

I walk to my closet and grab some clothes to wear. I pick a blue flannel (I love flannels) and grab a pair of jeans, I pair my clothes with a pair of black vans and I walk out of my bedroom.

I start to walk down stairs realising I've left my phone in my room. I turn around and walk back onto my room. I grab my phone also grabbing my bad. Im so forgetful today.  And that's because of one reason. Alex. I can't stop thinking about her, she makes my heart skip a beat.

I walk into the kitchen where I see aliyah pouring a glass of apple juice.

"Hey sis pour me one" I say with a smile as I turn to the fridge grabbing a piece of melon.

"Here you go" aliyah says handing me my glass of cold fresh apple juice.

I take a seat at the island table in the middle of the kitchen and I start to eat my melon while scrolling through twitter. I couldn't believe my eyes. My followers have jumped drastically over night. 100k. Woah.

I continue scrolling through twitter while finishing breakfast and I click my mentions.

@AustinMahone . @Shawnmendes thanks again for the tour man!  It was sick!  Good luck with future events!

I smile at my phone screen and reply to austins tweet

@Shawnmendes ,. @AustinMahone Thanks man, I loved every second :)

I hit send as I get up and put my dishes in the sink.

I grab my backback and I leave the house to wait for the bus to arrive. Whilst waiting I decide to dm alex. I start to type but decide against it seeing as I'll see her in like 20 minutes.

I put my phone away as I see the bus coming, I walk onto the bus and take a seat next to matt. All I could think about was alex, music was the last thing on my mind right now and I quite liked it...

Alex pov

I wake up and lool at my phone. 7am, wow pretty good for me, the laziest human being on the planet. The first thing I think about is shawn, damn his smile is perfect.

I step out of bed and walk to the bathroom, and  I have a quick shower. I walk back into my room and I look in the mirror. I grab my blow dryer and start to dry my hair.  I decide to wear my hair in a messy bun because im to lazy to do anything special.

I walk to my wardrobe and take out a muscle tank top and some high waisted shorts, I match the look with a pair of white all star converse. I walk back up to the mirror and apply a little consealer, I don't wear make up, but today it felt necessary.

I head downstairs to see my mom all ready to take me to school. Wow to say the least I was shocked. I grab a bunch of grapes from the fruit bowl and attempt to catch them in my mouth, but the majority miss. All I hear is a laugh in the background.

"You crack me up alex" my mom says laughing in hysterics.

I join in the laughter as I grab my backpack and tell my mom I'm ready to go to school.

We get into the car and it felt like a long journey. My mom never spoke once, and neither did i. Is it bad that I felt awkward in a car with my own mom? I guess im nervous about seeing shawn.

I step out the car and say bye to my mom as I walk into the school entrance.  Maybe today I get to know shawn more. Atleast I hope so.

A/n Hey! 10 reads wow thank you!