Chapter 14

Nash pov

We pull up to school and i attach my hand to Alexs. So many people are over the fact that we're dating,  i mean it only ended a year and a half ago and our love for each other is still there. Yeah alex gets a bit of hate, not in school but on social media, off of my 'fans' if they were real fans they wouldn't treat someone so important in my life like shit.

We walk to the entrance and i hold the door open with my spare and as alex walks through followed with me behind.

"Thanks nash" she states with a smile

"You're welcome babe"

We walk towards our lockers and grab our books that we need for our first class. English. English is the best subject to be pretty honest only because i sit with alex, matt, shawn, Cameron  and the jacks, all the people thats going on shawns tour.  Jack and jack have only recently moved to our school because they were 'tour' schooled while doing digi tour.  So today is the first day alex meets the jacks which will be awesome.

Soon the bell rings signaling first period is about to start

"Lets go beautiful " i say dragging alex towards English

"I guess we have to" she says with a giggle.

We walk towards the class and we enter and i soon all fhe guys sitting at the school desk with two spare seats.  They signal alex and i to walk over. We accept and take a seat with them

"Hey guys, whats up?" I ask with a smirk

Yeah me and the guys are so close, like so close i can't explain.

"So this must be the one and only alex?" Gilinsky questions

I nod as alex nods and replies

"Why yes i am, and you must be the jacks?" She asks in a kind sarcastic way

"Well yes of course!" Johnson responds

"I know who you guys are! I've seen your vines, you guys are hilarious! " alex compliments

I can tell they're going to be great friends.

Alex pov

All the guys and i are sitting in English class and i love it so much,  plus it was a double period of english, which basically meant 2 hours of nothing being done. Oops.

"So this is my group for my tour?!" Shawn asks pretty excited

We all nod very fast in unison but soon break out into laughter because of how stupid we looked.

"Yasss" cameron says like a girl

We all start to laugh and soon nash interrupts

"Lets make a vine" nash states

All the guys nod and i don't do anything,  im not one of those famous viners so why would nashs fans want to see me? Especially when i get hate.

"You too al" Nash says with a wink

"Its fine! Your fans aren't too happy that I'm with you" i say looking down to my hands as i start to twiddle my fingers.

"I love you, i don't care what they say, im in love with you and only you, if they hate I'll say something that'll stop it" nash says holding into one of  my hands, he's only so comforting and sweet.

"Okay fine" i say giving in passing a smile to nash

"So whats the idea?" Shawn asks

"Messing with teachers?" Gilinsky asks