Prologue

A/n: When I was first writing this story I decided on making a story format and video format. I made a trailer and a prologue in video format for this story, but as I was about to make a video format for the first chapter I gave up because I realized that writing the story does not take long but making a video format of the story takes up a lot of time, so I decided to stick to a story format instead. Like I said I made a video format for the Prologue so you can either watch the video or ignore it and keep scrolling down to the story format of the prologue. 

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

I was sitting at my desk doing my assignments when my phone went off. I dropped my pencil and looked at my phone, I was getting a call from Namjoon. I accepted the call and held the phone up to my ear.

"Hello? Namjoon, why are you calling me at this time?" I said glancing at the clock on my desk knowing that it was past midnight. I expected a response right away, but was taken aback when the other line was completely silent.

"Namjoon, are you still there? Are you okay?" My voice filled with worry. Finally I could hear him letting out a deep sigh on the other end of the phone.

"Namjoon, what's wrong?" I asked carefully not wanting to push him.

"Blossom..." He finally spoke for the first time since he called, but something was off about his voice. He sounded... Sad..? Distressed..?

"What is it?" Silence filled the other line. I looked out my window waiting for him to continue.

"I'm at the hospital." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Why? Are you hurt? Which hospital are you at? I'll come to you." I bombarded him with questions.

"Don't come to the hospital Blossom. I'm not at the hospital because I'm hurt." I quickly grew frustrated.

"Why are you at the hospital then Namjoon?" Another sigh heard from his line.

"It's Yoongi hyung. " I furrowed my brows in confusion. I felt my heartbeat start to increase.

"What about him Namjoon?"

"He coughed out petals, Blossom."

Hanahaki- 하나하키병: An illness born from unrequited love, where the patient's throat will fill up with flower, they will then proceed to throw, and cough up the petals.

Fatality: Death.

If not treated in time the person will choke on the flower petals and die.