Chapter Nine

"I totally ship them."

"I know I do too."

"How much do you want to bet that they'll get together?"

"Thirty bucks!"

You and Yoongi both looked at each other confused before turning your heads to look at the door. You both stood up and walked out of the room only to see Jungkook, Taehyung, and Jimin standing out in the hallway talking to each other completely unaware of your and Yoongi's presence.

"Just look at the way they were looking at each other." Taehyung quietly shrieked and Jungkook nodded in agreement while Jimin both looked at them with a disapproving look. You had only now realized that they weren't in the normal school wear but instead they were wearing casual clothes you would wear at home.

Yoongi cleared his throat, catching the three's attention.

"What are you guys doing here?" They all looked at us and smiled. Jimin walked over to me.

"How was it being together you love birds?" Jungkook teased, Taehyung let out a little giggle. Your eyes widened as you had only now realized what they were talking about. They were shipping you with Yoongi! You looked down as a red tint started showing on your cheeks.

"Love birds?" Yoongi asked, his voice monotone. You stared at the ground as you continued to feel your face heat up. Love birds? You and Yoongi love birds? Nah, sure you liked Yoongi but it was more of you admired him for what he does with his music.

"Oh stop it! Can't you see that they're both getting uncomfortable!?" Jimin scolded the younger two and their giggling died down. You looked up at Jimin, still confused as to why he was here.

"Why are you here oppa?" He smiled and brought his arm over your shoulder. You rolled your eyes, you swear one day you will chop Jimin's arm off he always had a habit of putting his arm over your shoulder and it was starting to get annoying.

"I was with these two, and I didn't want you walking home alone so I came to pick you up. Are you two done?" Of course he didn't want you walking home alone.

"Yeah, we're done. We were just discussing the talent show." Jimin raised an eyebrow at you before glancing at Yoongi.

"Talent show?" You nodded and smiled.

"We agreed to do a gig together." He smiled and ruffled your hair.

"I'm glad that you're doing it." You took his arm off your shoulder.

"Can we hear what you guys produced?" Taehyung suddenly asked, catching you off guard.

"Umm... sure." Taehyung and Jungkook smiled happily, skipping their way into the room with you, Yoongi, and Jimin following behind. Yoongi walked to his laptop and made sure it was connected to the sound system before pressing play. You sat there nervously, your hands wrung together. Yoongi was the only person that had ever heard you singing. Jimin glanced over at you obviously shocked.

Once the song ended, Jungkook and Taehyung complimented you while Jimin suddenly said,

"You never told me that you could sing!" You crossed your arms over your chest narrowing your eyes at him.

"Well, if I remembered correctly. You never told me you could sing either." You still remembered when Yoongi told you about Jimin's singing ability. Jimin paused and looked at you.

"W-w-What...?" He stuttered on his words before looking at Yoongi who was watching us completely unbothered. He threw his hands up in the air exaggerating.