Chapter Fourteen

Yoongi sat in the driver seat of his car; Taehyung and Jimin, were in the car with him while Hoseok and Jungkook rode with Jin. The 95 liner friends were talking with each other while Yoongi was lost in his thoughts.

He didn't want to show it, but he was upset and disappointed knowing you and Namjoon were together at this very moment. He was sad for all he knew, but he was sadder than he should be.

Unknowingly he had grown attached to you in the span of a few months. Yoongi was suddenly brought out of thoughts when he heard Jimin coughing which caused him to look back at Jimin through the rearview mirror and ask,

"Are you okay, Jimin?" Jimin nodded his head as he continued to cough while Taehyung patted his friend's back.

"I-I'm fi-ne. Just-chok-ed on my spit." Yoongi and Taehyung made brief eye contact through the rearview mirror before their attention was back on Jimin.

"Alright, if you say so, but if you aren't feeling well tell me okay?"

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

You sat in Namjoon's car as he drove to the burger place, you tried to be with him but your mind was wandering off to Yoongi. You didn't know why but you just couldn't shake off the way Yoongi had looked at you and the hint of sadness that was present in his eyes.

Things were still slightly awkward between the two of you after what happened in his kitchen the other day, and now with what he did during the performance you were even more confused. You wished that you could read minds so that you could know what was going through his mind.

"What major are you in, Blossom?" You looked away from the window and at Namjoon.

"I'm in the same major as you and Yoongi." He glanced at you amused before looking back at the road in front of him.

"Really? I didn't expect that."

"Yeah, not a lot of people did either."

"You should show me your compositions some time then. I would love to hear it." You didn't know why, but hearing Namjoon said that caused you to feel some type of way... the only person that you had shown your compositions to was...

Yoongi...

"Sure, why not."

"Why did you decide to be a music major? And how did you first get into it?" You looked at your hands that were wrung together.

"Well... as you probably already know from Jimin, our parents died when we were younger... you can say in a way that music became my haven." He nodded understanding what you were trying to say.

"I get what you mean, I got into music at a young age and it too was also my haven." The car fell silent. It wasn't an awkward silence though, it was comfortable, you were comfortable with Namjoon and yes it was crazy to say that when you just met him a few hours ago.

But his aura and the way he composed himself told you that he was friendly and wouldn't hurt you.

Finally pulling into the parking lot of the burger place he so wanted to show you, the both of you stepped out of the car and he led you inside, and of course, he being a gentleman he held the door open for you.

Soon a waitress led you two to a seat and took your orders, while waiting for the food to arrive the both of you talked about random things; such as what our favorite colors were, and how the both of us suck at playing soccer.

Once the food arrived you guys continued talking but a question popped up in your mind, so you asked,

"Namjoon, when I first transferred you weren't here, Jimin and the other boys had told me that you were studying in the states. Was there a reason why you decided to go to the states?" He smiled showing his dimples which you had quickly grown to love quickly taking a sip from his drink before speaking,